8 union st, Whitefield, NH 03598 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About White Mountain Barn Weddings

We offer the rustic wedding settings in various White Mountain exclusive venues. Our wedding planners will handle the details so you can relax and enjoy a celebration that is perfectly suited to your vision. Enjoy breathtaking surroundings in post and beam barns or pavillions, mountain scenery, trails, islands and magical spaces indoors and out. These exclusive private settings are ideal for friends and family to gather, relax and celebrate your wedding. ​With our collection of antique and rustic decor, fine china and silverware and excellent vendors, your wedding will be unique, elegant and fun!

1 51 1395737 1568231599
1 51 1395737 1568231599

4 Reviews for White Mountain Barn Weddings

Nancy Robertson · Married on 11/20/2019

Faraway Pond , New Hampshire

Having traveled extensively in 2019 I wanted to share my absolute favorite memory, being my time spent at Faraway Pond, The cabin in exclusive serenity was rejuvinating. I was lucky enough to have been a guest at a soiree in the barn there. From the gracious hostesses to the elegance of the decor I was made to feel special. A buffet was prepared using the freshest of ingredients. I, as well as a hundred other guests, enjoyed a lovely, lovely evening of dinner and dancing. A wedding would be magical and the photography phenomenal but truely any type of event or gathering would be enhanced by this enchanting environ made even more genuine by it's creative visionary, Mary Boone Wellington.

Sent on 03/20/2020

Rebecca Wellington · Married on 09/21/2019

Stunning wedding and Lovely accommodations!

I attended a wedding at this amazing property this fall and it was spectacular! The attention to detail and service that the staff provided could not have been better and made for an absolutely wonderful weekend of relaxation and festivities. It was apparent that my friends (the wedding couple) trusted that all would be taken care of, leaving them the ability to really enjoy their guests and the beautiful scenery.
    The pond makes for an amazing view and the paths through the woods over bridges and islands adds so much to the experience. We were able to explore the property at our leisure without any worry of disturbing (or being disturbed) by other guests. It was a completely private event that felt like it was crafted just for us, what a treat! I especially loved the ceremony site that was a short walk on the paths to a grassy knoll overlooking the pond. Watching my friends say their vows with the New Hampshire fall foliage and crystal clear water in the background was truly special and something I (and they) will never forget. The reception was held in the barn which is brand new! I was not expecting to find rustic charm in such a pristine and immaculate location.
    I highly recommend this property to host your event and only wish it had been around when I got married, I would have had my wedding here in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/30/2019

White Mountain Barn Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind feedback. I'm so glad you had fun! We work hard to create a setting that inspires and delights-looks like we hit the mark!

• 8 union st Whitefield, NH, 03598 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (White Mountain Barn Weddings)