2500 South Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About White Magnolia

White Magnolia is the only upscale bridal consignment boutique in West Los Angeles. We carry new, sample and gently used wedding dresses at a fabulous discount, usually 40-60% off retail price.

Buying a Dress: Our philosophy is that every bride should be able to find her dream dress within a budget, and still have the full wedding dress experience.

Selling a Dress: We also believe that newly married brides should be able to sell their wedding dresses easily, without all the hassles of posting dresses online.

Donating a Dress: We accept wedding dress donations through our non-profit partner Gowns for Good. All donations are tax-deductible, and 100% of proceeds go towards funding women's charities in Los Angeles.

For more information or to make an appointment, go to WhiteMagnoliaDress.com.

Follow White Magnolia on

whitemagnolialogo300dpi
whitemagnolialogo300dpi

1 Reviews for White Magnolia

Julie · Married on 01/19/2008

It was love at first sight when I laid my eyes on my Monique L'hullier Camelot wedding dress (I wasn't even enaged at the time). I knew I had to have it and am not ashamed to admit that I looked fabulous in it. The price, on the other hand, was not so fabulous at $5500+. But I reasoned with myself that I would sell it after the wedding and recover most of the cost. Well, the dress had been sitting in my closet (nicely cleaned in a huge box) for over 3 years when I came across White Magnolia Dress in West LA.

I was so excited to have found a consignment shop in LA that would do the work for you to get your wedding dress sold. I actually have tried selling my dress a few times couple of years ago and was surprised at how difficult it was. I googled for consignment shops in LA with no luck and a few wedding blog posts I left regarding my dress were unsucessful. It was so difficult selling it online because as you know, brides NEED to try on the dress before making that huge commitment. But I wasn't about to let someone in my house to try it on and was really wishing that there was even some wedding shop that would take my dress and sell it.

So, imagine how thrilled I was when I found White Magnolia. When I got in contact with Carolyn at White Magnolia, she was extremely informative about how the process worked and assured me that if it didn't get sold, I could have it back or even donate it. The fees they charged were very reasonable and it would be like extra cash in my pocket that I otherwise wouldn't have gotten. Given that my dress has been sitting in my closet with my 4th wedding anniversary around the corner, this was a no-brainer. I signed up that very day with a simple agreement form with White Magnolia and my Monique L'huillier is now just waiting for its next owner. I'm so happy that someone may get the enjoy the dress at a reasonable price tag.

If you have a wedding dress sitting at home, collecting dust, come on, let's face it - your daughter is not going to wear it for her wedding (I know mine won't!). I highly recommend you try White Magnolia - they are simply a pleasure to work with and wish they had come to LA sooner!

Sent on 10/17/2011