White Horse Transportation

7 Reviews for White Horse Transportation

• Katie

Katie · Married on 03/30/2019

Our perfect getaway

Jon and I were a little "no frills" on our getaway ride from our reception. What we cared about was having a nice car, that came on time, with a responsible and safe driver.
    We chose a sleek black towncar, which had a modern and clean interior (they also have vans, limos, SUV's etc.). Although the towncar is their base option, it was anything but basic. Upon booking we provided our wedding coordinator's phone number as a point of contact and upon arrival, the driver helped our coordinator get our personal items into the car, opened our doors for us, played the appropriate volume of popular music and got us to our hotel swiftly and safely without any fuss. He also assisted in removing our items from the car and making sure we were all squared away before leaving the hotel. The excellent service did not go unnoticed.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Melissa Peedin · Married on 02/02/2019

Nice experience!

They were highly responsive from our initial inquiry to the day of. We hired a town car to take us from our venue to our hotel. The driver arrived early with a clean car and water bottles for us. It was a nice relaxing ride to the hotel and a perfect, stress-free way, to end the night!

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2018

What a deal!

I booked white horse to pick me up from my wedding reception. They were punctual and professional and the car is very clean and nice. A huge plus was that they were able to come back and pick up the parents separately to take them back to their hotels. This was all under one charge of one hour and then anything over was prorated. I would highly recommend this service to future brides. This made for a smooth transition out of the wedding reception yet I wasn’t breaking the bank doing it.

Sent on 11/06/2018

• Raleigh See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (White Horse Transportation)