8 Kent Lane, Farmington, CT 06032 Map · Phone number

About White Dress - Black Tux

White Dress - Black Tux is a small invitation design studio located in Farmington, Connecticut. We specialize in affordable, handmade wedding invitations, save the date cards, do it yourself invitations, and other wedding stationery. Our stationery is fully customizable and ranges from the simple to the extravagant. Connecticut couples can view our invitation collection for free in the comfort of their own homes. Assembling, addressing, mailing, and custom design services are also available.

TuxedoLarge
ElegantWeddingInvitation
ElegantLarge

2 Reviews for White Dress - Black Tux

Christine · Married on 05/29/2010

White Dress/ Black Tux created beautiful invitations for my wedding. I received compliments from all of the guests. One of the guests brought it to her workplace to show everyone and stated that it was the most beautiful wedding invitation she had ever received. Melissa was very flexible with changing to the colors I wanted, sending a sample, cutting costs, and creating a matching stamp for me to purchase from another site. I definitely recommend going to them for any invitations. They will customize whatever you want.

Sent on 06/16/2010
  • Y

Megan · Married on 05/30/2010

I would highly recommend this vendor! I absolutely loved my invitations and got so many comments on how beautiful they were. I gave Melissa some ideas of what I wanted, but she truly came up with a beautiful invitation. She also designed my wedding programs and menus to coordinate and all the products were flawless. I did research other invitation designers and her prices were pretty good. Her invitations are not cheap (maybe some are, but not the ones I got), but if quality and service are what you are looking for, she is perfect! She is very professional. She was also able to rush my programs for me, despite the fact I missed the deadline and got everything done fairly quickly. She also makes hard-copy samples of the products, which are invaluable, especially compared to other invitation designers who will just give you a PDF version. I am so thankful I used her!

Sent on 06/15/2010