700 SW 5th Ave, Portland, OR 97204 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About White Chameleon Entertainment

Over 15 years of professional event entertainment and experience!

Established in Portland Oregon, the purpose of WCE is to provide professional DJ Service for public, private, & corporate events.

Delivering outstanding performances and carrying a variety of special effect fixtures to adapt to any event. Making all events feel like an out of this world experience and everything you asked for!

The Company’s name, White Chameleon Entertainment, supports our ability to be versatile and adaptable for events and customer needs. By providing packages instead of charging by the ‘type of event’ (personal vs. corporate) everyone can choose what they want to pay for.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
Follow White Chameleon Entertainment on

Other couples have also viewed

• mynewdj

Videos 1 Video

4 Reviews for White Chameleon Entertainment

• Shoshanna

Shoshanna · Married on 09/22/2019

Great DJ who went above and beyond

DC was great to work with! He helped provide thoughtful insight to the flow of our reception and was flexible when we had to last minute switch the ceremony location due to rain. CiCi's price was reasonable for what we found compared to other DJs and it's called your service was exceptional. He even helped my fiance plan a surprise guitar serenade! He did mispronounced my name at one point. However in retrospect we primarily spoke through email and did not necessarily think to clarify the pronunciation, so it was an easy mistake to make. If slightly mispronouncing my named is the worst thing he did, he seriously knocked the rest of the wedding out of the park! We would definitely recommend him and loved working with him!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe Z. · Married on 02/23/2019

Could have not have found a better DJ!

I'd highly recommend DJ White Chameleon! He was professional, personable, and knowledgeable about our wedding day! DJ can make or break your wedding! He kept the flow perfectly, and kept the party dancing all night A+++!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Sade

Sade · Married on 10/04/2018

Wonderful! Everyone had a great time!

It is worth mentioning that we LITERALLY reached out to see if he was available for our wedding less than a week prior to our wedding day. Yep...we were going to just use a spotify playlist but decided to go the DJ route. Our wedding venue (Bethany Vineyard) recommended him and had the best things to say, and we have to say that they were right. He got back to us so quickly and was SO NICE throughout the whole process.
    On the day of the wedding, traffic was terrible and he made sure to keep us informed. By the time I was ready to walk down the aisle, he was set up and playing our song.
    Throughout the event he did a wonderful job keeping us on schedule and really just getting the overall vibe of our reception. He even had my 60+ year old parents and family friends dancing to 2Pac! It was incredible. Those will be some of my best memories and I am so glad he was there to help create them. Thank you!

Sent on 02/07/2019

White Chameleon Entertainment Pricing

White Chameleon Entertainment Price Rates

White Chameleon Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 150
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 225
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

Team of White Chameleon Entertainment

DJ DC

DJ DC

Owner

“Our clients appreciate the choice & flexibility that WCE provides – every event gets treated equally.”

Born and raised in Oregon, DC has a Degree in Integrated Media Broadcasting: Television & Radio. At the age of 13 he was introduced to a radio disc jockey who sparked his dream of becoming a DJ. He later found himself starting his DJ career at the age of 16 in southern Oregon. Relocating to Portland, he began to network with local musicians and entertainment companies to gain insight of the PDX lifestyle.

His past experiences include DJing at radio stations, night clubs, weddings, birthdays, private, public, corporate parties, and other various events.

DC is committed to improving the community through the power of music and a positive atmosphere.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Pixie Dust Wedding Wedding Officiants

I just recently had the pleasure of working as the Officiant at a Wedding at which D.C was the DJ. I have to say that I was absolutely impressed by his professionalism and wonderful personality and attitude. D.C hooked me up with a micro phone and stand and even adjusted it for me until he was sure that it would be a good fit for me. I sincerely hope that I will have the pleasure of working with him again. Thanks for being awesome D.C!

• 700 SW 5th Ave Portland, OR, 97204 See on map
    Location of (White Chameleon Entertainment)