White Chameleon Entertainment

700 SW 5th Ave, Portland, OR 97204 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Pricing

About White Chameleon Entertainment

White Chameleon Entertainment is a DJ service located in Portland, Oregon. This full-service mobile DJ service is the perfect option for any indoor and outdoor event. This versatile entertainment service will help transform any event into something you and your guests will remember forever. White Chameleon Entertainment provides customized DJ services to meet your needs.

Experience
White Chameleon Entertainment was established in Portland Oregon in 2015 with a mission provide professional DJ services for a variety of events. DJ DC is the owner and founder of White Chameleon Entertainment with over 10 years of DJ experience. DJ DC has DJed at radio stations, night clubs, colleges, weddings, private parties, and various corporate events.

White Chameleon Entertainment offers a professional DJ and MC while keeping your budget and music tastes in mind. Starting with a consultation and contract, you will know all the details before the big day. DJ DC is a bilingual MC and plays a variety of music genres including Christian, club, country, electronic, hip hop, indie, international, jazz, oldies, pop, rock, Top 40, south Asian, and R&B. White Chameleon Entertainment also has liability insurance and a do-not-play list to make your event fool proof.

Follow White Chameleon Entertainment on

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for White Chameleon Entertainment

• Chloe

Chloe F Zarfas · Married on 02/23/2019

Could have not have found a better DJ!

I'd highly recommend DJ White Chameleon! He was professional, personable, and knowledgeable about our wedding day! DJ can make or break your wedding! He kept the flow perfectly, and kept the party dancing all night A+++!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Sade

Sade · Married on 10/04/2018

Wonderful! Everyone had a great time!

It is worth mentioning that we LITERALLY reached out to see if he was available for our wedding less than a week prior to our wedding day. Yep...we were going to just use a spotify playlist but decided to go the DJ route. Our wedding venue (Bethany Vineyard) recommended him and had the best things to say, and we have to say that they were right. He got back to us so quickly and was SO NICE throughout the whole process.
    On the day of the wedding, traffic was terrible and he made sure to keep us informed. By the time I was ready to walk down the aisle, he was set up and playing our song.
    Throughout the event he did a wonderful job keeping us on schedule and really just getting the overall vibe of our reception. He even had my 60+ year old parents and family friends dancing to 2Pac! It was incredible. Those will be some of my best memories and I am so glad he was there to help create them. Thank you!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Reesa · Married on 08/11/2018

We hired White Chameleon Entertainment (DJ's name is DC) to DJ our wedding reception after hearing nothing but good things from our venue. They weren't wrong, in fact, DC surpassed our expectations. He was fully able to work on anything special we requested (which we did) and he never lost sight of the event flow, announcements, etc. Dancing was a high requirement, and he had just about everyone on the dance floor with his music selection--sounded great, too. No need for anyone to look further. DC is your man.

Sent on 08/25/2018

White Chameleon Entertainment Pricing

White Chameleon Entertainment Price Rates

White Chameleon Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 125.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Pixie Dust Wedding
    Pixie Dust Wedding Wedding Planners

I just recently had the pleasure of working as the Officiant at a Wedding at which D.C was the DJ. I have to say that I was absolutely impressed by his professionalism and wonderful personality and attitude. D.C hooked me up with a micro phone and stand and even adjusted it for me until he was sure that it would be a good fit for me. I sincerely hope that I will have the pleasure of working with him again. Thanks for being awesome D.C!

• 700 SW 5th Ave Portland, OR, 97204 See on map