8 union st, Whitefield, NH 03598 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About White Birch Weddings

White Birch Weddings is an expansive barn and farm wedding producer. WE work with several locations in the White Mountains featuring stunning natural landscape and charming outdoor spaces. This venue offers year-long leases to its clients, which allows them to visit the area as often as they like. This provides funds to maintain this eco-friendly estate and allows them to host educational events free-of-charge.

Facilities and Capacity

White Birch Weddings offers numerous delightful settings for nuptial celebrations. Couples can choose from an array of beautiful outdoor ceremony spots to exchange their heartfelt vows surrounded by nature. The Pond Side Lawn is a popular ceremony spot, where you and your beloved can be joined in matrimony while the idyllic pond provides the perfect backdrop. In case of inclement weather, a tent can be set up here to host a covered ceremony. The Gazebo is ideal for those wishing to stage an intimate elopement-style ceremony for up to 35 attendees. The Sandy Beach is perfect for summer ceremonies or a relaxed outdoor cocktail hour. Guests can mingle on the soft sand and enjoy a range of games, while the newlyweds take advantage of the endless wedding photography spots here. For your main reception, a Post and Beam Barn provides a gorgeous indoor option. Fitted with extra-wide doors and views of the beautiful pond, this structure can comfortably accommodate up to 100 seated guests. Here, an abundance of wood accents, a vaulted ceiling, and lovely natural light create a rustic ambiance for warm and inviting celebrations.

The administration at White Birch Weddings offers a full-service wedding experience for couples that choose to wed here. Their All Weekend Affair package includes exclusive use of the entire property for three days and two nights. The luxurious get-ready rooms double as delightful accommodations here, and additional accommodations are also available. The on-site culinary team here can provide sumptuous farm-to-table catering for your occasion. The venue’s dedicated events team can supply an array of experienced vendors for your occasion, such as photographers, florists, DJs, and much more. Their aim is to make your celebration an entirely stress-free and memorable event.

1 51 1395737 1568231599

4 Reviews for White Birch Weddings

• Olga

Olga A. · Married on 01/08/2020

Exceptional wedding weekend!

Getting married here was a DREAM!

This is an absolute gem - a quintessential White Mountain wedding with the most unique touches.
    Andrew and I were the first couple to get married on this property. We first saw it in the dead of winter, and within a few short months, Mary made our entire vision come true.
    The location is magical - it's rustic but classy, and could be "dressed up or down" depending on your style...our guests were in love and many said this was the most beautiful wedding they've attended.
    The location allows you so much flexibility with lodging, both on and off the property. Ample activities to keep entire families entertained are right on site. Accommodating our caterer was a breeze. The barn is first in class in terms of quality, and provides an exceptional party venue for all crowds... and all weather conditions!
    From the ceremony and reception, to dinner and dancing, to a bonfire and midnight snacks, this was truly the perfect weekend.
    Mary is a one-of-a-kind host who's a true artist and will make things happen with utmost passion and creativity.
    We wish we could do it all over again! We constantly reminisce about our experience and to this day receive wonderful feedback from our guests.

Look no further for a beautiful wedding experience ... this is a rare find!

Sent on 11/10/2019

White Birch Weddings's reply:

Olga and Andrew were my first leas holders and wedding here at the pond. They set the standard for fun, grace and style and we truly enjoyed the experience. So glad we have seen them back at the pond for visits and memories of their wonderful family and friends.

Nancy R. · Married on 11/20/2019

Faraway Pond , New Hampshire

Having traveled extensively in 2019 I wanted to share my absolute favorite memory, being my time spent at Faraway Pond, The cabin in exclusive serenity was rejuvinating. I was lucky enough to have been a guest at a soiree in the barn there. From the gracious hostesses to the elegance of the decor I was made to feel special. A buffet was prepared using the freshest of ingredients. I, as well as a hundred other guests, enjoyed a lovely, lovely evening of dinner and dancing. A wedding would be magical and the photography phenomenal but truely any type of event or gathering would be enhanced by this enchanting environ made even more genuine by it's creative visionary, Mary Boone Wellington.

Sent on 03/20/2020

Rebecca W. · Married on 09/21/2019

Stunning wedding and Lovely accommodations!

I attended a wedding at this amazing property this fall and it was spectacular! The attention to detail and service that the staff provided could not have been better and made for an absolutely wonderful weekend of relaxation and festivities. It was apparent that my friends (the wedding couple) trusted that all would be taken care of, leaving them the ability to really enjoy their guests and the beautiful scenery.
    The pond makes for an amazing view and the paths through the woods over bridges and islands adds so much to the experience. We were able to explore the property at our leisure without any worry of disturbing (or being disturbed) by other guests. It was a completely private event that felt like it was crafted just for us, what a treat! I especially loved the ceremony site that was a short walk on the paths to a grassy knoll overlooking the pond. Watching my friends say their vows with the New Hampshire fall foliage and crystal clear water in the background was truly special and something I (and they) will never forget. The reception was held in the barn which is brand new! I was not expecting to find rustic charm in such a pristine and immaculate location.
    I highly recommend this property to host your event and only wish it had been around when I got married, I would have had my wedding here in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/30/2019

White Birch Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind feedback. I'm so glad you had fun! We work hard to create a setting that inspires and delights-looks like we hit the mark!

• 8 union st Whitefield, NH, 03598 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (White Birch Weddings)