Whiskey Island & Wendy Park

2800 Whiskey Island, Cleveland, OH 44102 Map · Phone number

About Whiskey Island & Wendy Park

Whiskey Island & Wendy Park is a 22-acre park that runs along both the Cuyahoga River and Lake Erie in the heart of Cleveland, Ohio. The park hosts many festivals, corporate parties, picnics, weddings & concerts.

Our location is minutes from downtown Cleveland, offers spectacular, unobstructed lake views, and is a favorite on the list of summer activites in Cleveland. Our event planning staff will make sure your next event is fantastic!

We are open May - October.

Follow Whiskey Island & Wendy Park on

Elizabeth · Married on 09/05/2014

2.6
      3.0
      2.0

We had our rehearsal dinner down at Whiskey Island and it really turned out beautifully despite the customer service we received from this venue. Our event's success was thanks to my in-law's persistence, our food provided by an outside caterer, and my in-law's decorating. It is hard for something to not be beautiful at this venue due to the amazing scenery provided by Lake Erie and Cleveland. However, when trying to get information to set up this event and pull it off, it was like pulling teeth. It was rare to have a phone call returned and at one point my husband had to go down to the restaurant to try and find someone to talk to. We were supposed to get the tent for the event at half price because there was another event going on the next day, but when that event was cancelled they tried to revert our price back to full price. Also, last minute, they decided to tell us that lighting was not included and would be some outrageous price. My in-laws ended up buying a bunch of small white Christmas lights and tea light candles and it looked beautiful. The alcohol options were good and reasonably priced, but that is about the furthest I would go to complimenting this experience. It's like they know how great the location is so they don't have to worry about customer service to get business. I know it wasn't a big ticket item for them, but a little better business would have gone a long way.

Whiskey Island & Wendy Park FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 7000
  • Describe your venue: Boat/Yacht, Farm/Ranch, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner

• 2800 Whiskey Island Cleveland, OH 44102 See on map
    2166311800 (19) (Phone number)