Livonia, MI 48154 Map · Phone number

About Whimsical Weddings

Whimsical Weddings is focused on making the planning of your wedding day the most amazing experience possible. Whether its wedding day coordination or planning every detail from the engagement to the honeymoon, I will not let you down. Your happiness and satisfaction are my only priority!

afc8a7d1 9842 41ce abad d711d7b0af3f
afc8a7d1 9842 41ce abad d711d7b0af3f
sal1577
0e99962a 352e 458c 80de 4af1714c34dd

2 Reviews for Whimsical Weddings

Tonya is an absolute blessing!
    My fiancé and I are getting married in March of 2016, but I just have to sing my praises of Tonya and her hard work along the way. We have been work with Tonya for a little less than a year planning our destination wedding in Charleston. She is so quick to respond to text/email/calls. She provides you with a monthly checklist so you don’t’ get lost along the way, and is always there to ease a bridal panic attack. Not only is Tonya a wonderful person & wedding planner, but her price cannot be beat either. I would definitely suggest Whimsical Weddings to any bride!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Sarah · Married on 11/07/2015

Tonya was my day of coordinator and made my day amazing! She was there to help with set up and usher my guests to and from ceremony to reception. She was right by my side with another glass of water when she noticed my glass was getting low- she was AMAZING!

Sent on 11/10/2015