2307 W. 350 S., Warsaw, IN 46580 Map · Phone number

About Whalen Creative Group

At Whalen Creative Group we have a true love for wedding planning. When we plan your event, we remove the stress so you can truly enjoy your time.

bloggerimage790878781
bloggerimage1705300994
bloggerimage790878781

4 Reviews for Whalen Creative Group

Christine · Married on 09/24/2016

I consider myself an organized person, so wedding planning was pretty enjoyable for me. However, I knew that I wanted to be able to enjoy my wedding day (and also let my mom relax), so I started looking around for coordinators in the local area to pick up the final pieces. I'm so glad I found Grace - I can't imagine what our wedding would have been like without her and her team! Everything ran smoothly and many of our guests complimented us on the wedding and flow of everything. If something went wrong, I didn't know about it and was happy the whole day!

From the first time we met with her, I knew I could completely trust her. She had great background knowledge of our venue and had great advice for things I wasn't experienced with (like creating day-of timelines). Even though we only used Grace as a month-of coordinator, I know that she would be a great asset for wedding planning from start to finish. She gave me such peace of mind knowing that I had her on my side. I would recommend her to any bride that wants to sit back and just enjoy their wedding day.

J Mac · Married on 10/24/2009

Grace put together an outstanding CD launch for our band, providing everything that we needed to make it a fun and family friendly event. Everyone, and I mean, everyone loved the event. Grace knows music and knows what draws fans.

Grace is great at using the strengths and weaknesses of a venue to optimum value. She is also very flexible, but has terrific ideas when asked. If you want a fun and meaningful event, I strongly recommend Whalen Creative Group for your next event.

Rebekah · Married on 06/06/2009

I cannot say enough about my time with Grace. I would not have pulled the wedding off without her. I was very behind and asked her very late to help me. She had about 3-4 weeks to basically take some of my ideas and make it happen. I asked her to help me decorate and coordinate the wedding that day. Well she did all that and then some. She took a big open plain field and turned it into exactly what I wanted for my wedding site. She had the incredible ability to be able to use the little money we had for decorating and make it happen. She worked with what we had and never made me feel like I had to go over what I could afford. She worked with some very difficult personalities in my family who tried to change the things I wanted while helping the morning of the wedding. She is a very kind and considerate person who handled the awkward tension very tactfully and kept everything the way I wanted it. Grace works hard until the job is done, even if it means working more hours than she expected. She has an amazingly creative side that sees beauty in the simple things around her, and makes whatever it is that her client wants look amazing. She is also very thorough in making sure that every detail is discussed and completed. She is the reason that my wedding day was perfect, I would not change a thing. I wish I could explain how much I appreciate Grace and all she did for me. She is amazing and anyone that works with her would be completely satisfied.

Whalen Creative Group FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• 2307 W. 350 S. Warsaw, IN 46580 See on map