6273 Revelstoke Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80924 Map · Phone number

About Western Edge Studios

Fashionable. Fun. Forever.

Everything about your wedding says something about who you are. You’ve
spent hours thinking about the colors and the cake, the dress and the decor,
the flowers and the favors and, at some point, you just want one of these
decisions to be easy. In your photographer, you want someone who gets along
with you and your guests, captures all of the excitement and beauty of the
wedding day, and is fairly priced.

Everything that we do at Western Edge Studios says something about who we
are. We’ve spent years fine tuning our shooting skills, finding the best products,
and connecting with brides to learn what they want. We have developed a style
that resonates with our couples and is a fusion of fashion forward portraits, fun
photojournalistic images and timeless documentation that will take you back to
the day you were married for the rest of your life. In our couples, we hope to find
that they place a high priority on wedding photography, are willing to trust us
to capture the day, and that they have a sense of who they are and what they want.

Our packages start at $1500, we’ve won several photographic awards,
photographed over 225 weddings, and we’d love to talk to you to see if we
can make choosing your photographer the easiest part of planning your wedding.

Follow Western Edge Studios on

mscrz132
3154961947960305917021748597459186644805771009487305n

29 Reviews for Western Edge Studios

brenda · Married on 08/15/2015

Western Edge Studios was FANTASTIC!!! I am not a photogenic and I am shy in front of cameras but Sandra and Shad made me feel very comfortable. Their work is a piece of art as our wedding pictures were captivated beautifully! Not only are they professional but they are very flexible! My husband and I are amazed in how they were able to work with us budget wise and transportation. My guests and family couldn't believe how great the pictures came out and keep complimenting. We are very grateful for them as a picture is known to say a thousand words and they were able to help us write a whole new chapter of our lives! THANK YOU WESTERN EDGE STUDIOS!! Your business is truly appreciated!

• User3961987 · 2+ years ago

Sandra and Shad are wonderful people! They are fun and great to work with. We were able to do our engagement shoot with them, as well as wedding day photography. They are good at telling you how to hold your position so there are no awkward poses. We did the crazy wall and our guests loved it. The photos are so fun and you really get to see the personality of everyone, and Shad did a great job of getting the best photos there.

Sandra did a wonderful job of filling our "must have" list for every step of the big day.

We looked at other photographers that charge an arm and leg, but then only give you ownership of maybe 100 photos. Western Edge goes gives you permission to print all of the photos that they sort through and process. After getting our photos the other day, we are just in love and can't wait to share them with our guests.

Thank you Sandra and Shad!

Christina · Married on 05/23/2015

My husband and I planned our wedding from Korea that was going to be in Colorado. I found Sandra online and immediately she was incredibly accommodating. The most user-friendly individual and very professional. Even though I didn't go to a fair to learn about her, she still informed me they were having a discounted price for the package I chose and gave it to me. This shows immaculate integrity because we could have paid full price and not have even known about their current discount. Brandon and I met Sandra and her husband at my parents house once we arrived in country and they were super fun and easy to talk to! We turned a should be 30 minute consult into a 2 hour laugh fest! We felt like we knew them for a long time which made the day of the event even easier to work with them. The day of the event, they captured EVERYTHING perfectly. They used their own lighting and truly photographed our day perfectly. I honestly can't think of a single moment where I was even aware they were running around us photographing. They were like ninja photographers and didn't interfere with the day at all!!!!! The were so much fun and made us laugh a lot during the picture sessions. Sandra's turn around was within the week before we flew back to Korea which totally surprised me because most my married friends waited months to see the results. I can't even say enough of how amazing all the photos were!!!! I am so pleased and I would recommend them to ANYONE and EVERYONE who truly wants a fantastic experience with ninja photographers that make you feel comfortable and at home!!! I cannot put into words how very pleased both my husband and I are. We have gotten so many compliments from all the guests on their amazing work!!!!

Western Edge Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,502.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Pink with Envy Event Planning Services
    Pink with Envy Event Planning Services Wedding Planners

We worked with Sandra and Shad on a couple of weddings we did here in Ohio. They are great to work with and made sure to get all of the important shots during the ceremony and reception. They were willing to work with the timeline of the event and also made time to get in any unexpected shots the couple wanted. We would highly recommend them to any of our clients and think that their experience shows in the quality of work that they produce. All of the pictures that we saw after the weddings were gorgeous and our brides were VERY happy with the pictures they received and the overall experience they had.

• LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991"
    LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991" Wedding Videographers

The most amazing thing about Sandra and her team at Western Edge is how they work in concert with the rest of the wedding vendors, especially videographers. Always a pleasure teaming up with them at wedding, we know going in, it will be a success. Highly recommend!

• 6273 Revelstoke Dr Colorado Springs, CO 80924 See on map