8852 Founders Circle, Palmetto, FL 34221 Map · Phone number

About Westberry Photography

I am a professional photographer that is passionate about what I do. I specialize in modern, fresh, and inspired images. I creatively document weddings and families and capture life through modern portraiture in a variety of styles, unobtrusively and non-invasively. My relaxed working style captures both formal and candid moments. This is documentary photography as it happens which means capturing the funny, the artistic, the glamorous, the family memories and the details.

Westberry Photography brings a down to earth dynamic, positive energy to every newborn, family, wedding and engagement photo shoot, making us loved by our clients. We put it best when saying, "A picture says a thousand words, choose them wisely". My unique post production Photoshop techniques will turn already beautiful photographs into stunning works of art. I look forward to working with you soon.

193b66491fb35a03 1306182577769 1