507 Totem Lodge Rd., Averill Park, NY 12018 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About West Field Weddings

A cinematic approach to Wedding Films and Photography. We have a three man production/editing team which allows us to obtain more coverage, angles and moments from your wedding. We have a passion for capturing the "essence" and "feel" of your wedding day. Our mission is to stay out of you and your guests' way during your wedding while capturing every smile, kiss and moment from a distance. We also have the ability to edit and return your video with on of the quickest turnaround times in the area. We can completely customize the video to accomadate whatever you want or don't want in your completed video. You deal only with us from planning to the completed video package in various formats. We pride ourselves in the customer experience and will do everything we can to make your video just the way you want it.

-Jim and Steve Powers

screen shot 2013 01 26 at 7 08 54 westfieldfilms 1
screen shot 2013 01 26 at 7 08 58 westfieldfilms
  • Videos 1

3 Reviews for West Field Weddings

We were absolutely shocked with the quality of the video. Videography was one of our last priorities with our budget but after deciding to go with West Field after seeing their reel, it became our favorite aspect of our wedding. Jim, Steve and John came to our wedding dressed up and after we said hello to them before the ceremony, we felt like we did not see them again until after the reception. They blend in so well and looking back on the footage, all the guests have said they did not notice any cameras either, completely out of the way of the guests. As for the video itself, AMAZING. They asked us for some of our favorite songs and they made the whole video a movie like music video. It really looked like we were actors in a wedding movie that was staged, so beautifully shot. Some of the shots were in Discovery Channel type slow motion (all in super HD it looked like) and that mixed with our music made it so romantic. I cry every time I watch it (10 times the first day we got it). My husband and I could not be happier with the work, speed and the price. It is by far our most cherished memory from the video, and we even paid more for the pictures!!!

- Jenn and Mike

WOW! Every time we sit down to watch our Wedding Film its literally like watching a movie. These guys were amazing, They showed up early, stayed late and were complete professionals! I love love love the video, I just can't say enough that the beauty they were able to capture makes me want to cry right now : ) Its an amazing gift to be able to look back at your wedding ( I can hardley remember most of it, such a fantastic wonderful blur) and see more than just another party, you really get to see everything in its best light!
    -Meg H.

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2012

I was so extremely happy with our video. It was the best desion to have a videographer and especially these guys. We absolutely love the video and it looks like a Hollywood movie, the quality was tremendous along with the editing. I've seen so many wedding videos from different vendors that didnt give me the special unique quality i wanted, however westfield films were different they blew away the competition when i saw their work i had to get them and so happy we did!

• 507 Totem Lodge Rd. Averill Park, 12018 See on map