Atlanta, GA 30322 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Wes Haley Films

We create handcrafted wedding films that are meant to be enjoyable to watch for anyone. Before you book with any other videographer, make sure you watch their final film. If you find yourself wanting to fast forward or be done, then maybe that's not the videographer for you. Below is a sample of one of our full wedding films. Please check it out.

Mike and Amy's Full Wedding Film

highlight Still0032
nystrom5

• Videos 2

11 Reviews for Wes Haley Films

Our wedding day was filled with so many emotions. Wes helped us make our day memorable by capturing all the special moments. We were very happy with how everything turned out. Thanks Wes!

Sherlock and Angelica

Sent on 03/12/2014

James · Married on 12/10/2011

Haley Video Services did an outstanding job! We have enjoyed watching their other videos and imagining what ours would look like. The video was all we were hoping for. Wes does a fantastic job at capturing the style/theme/personality of the event and characters. It all rings out in the shots, timeline, & music. We truly appreciate the way he captured & presented our special day. It will provide us with a lifetime of joy. Wes was very kind, accessible, and made us feel like a friend. This and his talent makes him the best. Strongly recommend.

Sent on 03/07/2012

Emily · Married on 09/24/2011

Booking Wes Haley Films was one of the best vendor decisions I made for my wedding. I did a lot of research before I booked and knew based on samples from his website that his video would be professional, well-done, and a great way to share and preserve our wedding memories.

The day of your wedding flies by in a blur! There is nothing more priceless than being able to see all the moments over again; from both myself and my husband getting ready day-of, to the ceremony, to all the fun at the reception. I couldn’t ask for more. It’s also a rare joy to be able to see others things that went on that day while we were doing something else.

I’ve already been able to share this video with family members who could not be there, and I’ve watched it many times myself, always catching something new. I believe, hands down, this is the best way to preserve all those once-in-a-lifetime memories.

I would definitely recommend Wes Haley to all my friends.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Award

Wes Haley Films FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• FOTOGRAPHA
    FOTOGRAPHA Wedding Photographers

Easy to work with, professional, and an all around great guy. Wes is one of the best videographers in town. He love weddings and it really shows in his work. He has a very unobtrusive style and the result is an amazing video where all of the intimate moments of your wedding day can be relived over an over again.