Wes Cornett Wedding Films

Blackey, KY View map Visit website
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Based in Blackey, Kentucky, Wes Cornett Wedding Films is a wedding videography business owned and operated by Wesley Cornett. Aided by his wife Tara and brother Andrew, Wesley and the team are passionate about creating beautiful wedding videos to last a lifetime. Together, the trio strives to capture your big day as it unfolds, documenting every detail for you to cherish and relive for years to come.

Wes Cornett Wedding Films offers two videography packages for weddings to suit different budgets and needs. Couples can choose between the raw footage package which includes one cinematographer and audio. The premium package includes an edited highlight film, a ceremony video, and audio. Additionally, couple can receive their films on DVD, USB flash drive, SD card, and via digital download.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800

Add'l Hours
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

1 User photo

Savanna H. Married on 06/12/2021

Wes Cornett Wedding Films are a great team!

I am very pleased with Wes Cornett Wedding Films. They captured every little detail in my wedding that I would have forgotten about with all the craziness going on during your wedding day. It was awesome to sit down and watch the video together and watch everything happen again. I definitely recommend them! I am so glad I went with them to capture my ceremony! The turn around time was very quick also and I really appreciate the hard work that was put into this video!
  • W
    Whitney C. Married on 08/15/2020

My wedding day

My wedding video was absolutely amazing! They was very professional and made sure I could re live my wedding day by having it filmed. The videography has amazing quality! If I had my day to do over I will still choose them to this day!

Pricing

Wes Cornett Wedding Films Price Rates

Team

Wesley Cornett
Wesley Cornett
CEO

Hey there! Thank you for stopping by! This is my brother and my wife. We live in the heart of Appalachia (Whitesburg, KY; Hindman, KY) Me and my wife are parents to 2 wonderful children. We also serve in our church doing live production and photography. My brother Andrew also serves his local Church in Hindman, KY. He runs sound and does the live video. We all love cinematography, especially weddings. We love being able to capture the one special day and see the reaction you give. With us, you get more than you will ever pay for, you get your memory like it was.

Tara Cornett
Tara Cornett
Videographer

Blackey, Kentucky Blackey, KY, 41804
Location of (Wes Cornett Wedding Films)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding