1116 East Philadelphia Ave, Gilbertsville, PA 19525 Map · Phone number

About Wendys Flowers

Weddings are one of the most important times in your life. Let us help you create the flowers that you dream of. We can help inspire you and help recreate that look that you are searching for.

We specialize in weddings big and small. We deliver to the local areas and will work with you for what your options are. All weddings require a sit down with one of our designers to help us also see the vison that you would like.

We are a local family owned flower shop where we make you a priority.

Follow Wendys Flowers on

Wendys Flowers 4
Wendys Flowers 5

Kate · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect Flowers!!

I'm so glad we used Wendy's for our wedding flowers! My sister-in-law used Wendy's for her wedding last year and after seeing how beautiful her flowers were I knew I had to check them out too. Tammy was great and so fun to work with! I went into our meeting with a few pictures showing general ideas of what I liked and the budget I wanted to stay in. Tammy walked through all of the different options and she made sure to always stay within my budget and gave great suggestions. The day before the wedding I met with Tammy to do a final look of the flowers and she sent me pictures and options of every single piece until they were just perfect! My flowers were everything I hoped they would be and I would tell all bride's to check out Tammy and Wendy's flowers! :)

Sent on 10/21/2018

Erica · Married on 12/31/2017

Our wedding flowers turned out better then I could have ever imagined! When I had my initial meeting with Tammy, I knew nothing about flowers. She took her time and walked through every little detail with me and my mom. She accommodated my budget and really nailed our perfect vision. Jenny, the florist, was fantastic. I could tell she really has a passion and loves what she does. We tried to hire mostly all local vendors and this florist really gave us the top notch customer service and hometown feel we were looking for. Thank Wendy's Flowers for being a special part of our day!

Wendys Flowers 6
    Wendys Flowers 12
    Sent on 01/13/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/11/2017

I just got married on Saturday (11.11.17), I went with Wendy's Flowers to do my wedding flowers. Tammy was so wonderful to work with, she responded quickly, worked within my budget, made great suggestions and helped created beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and I. I e-mailed frequently just to be sure she had everything she needed from me. The flowers were done the day before for me to check out. I am absolutely in love with the bouquets they created for me, they were everything I hoped for. I highly suggest choosing Wendy's flowers for any event as they are so professional, make beautiful flower arrangements, and are incredibly friendly to work with.

Wendys Flowers 13
    Sent on 11/13/2017

Wendys Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 9.98
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor