Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

84 Reviews for wendycityfaces

Facials (4)
Makeup (4)
Fake Lashes (4)
Consultations (2)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Spray (1)

Wendy was absolutely fantastic through our whole process. From the many months before the wedding, up to the big day in August. She took lots of time and was patient as we figured out the best options for me! She is truly amazing, very gifted, and truly passionate about all she does. You have to book with Wendy, whether is a facial or wedding makeup. She is the best!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy along with Ginger, who did hair and make-up for my wedding were amazing!! There are no words to justify their work and overall demeanor. I had a crazy wedding week with emergencies. Wendy was an angel. She worked with my ever changing schedule and accommodated more than I would have ever expected to be possible. My face prep prior to my wedding day helped me unwind. Wendy really knows how to make you feel at ease, supported, and loved. On my wedding day, I looked and felt amazing. I received so many compliments on my make-up and hair. I really appreciated that I felt like myself even with make-up. Wendy and Ginger were able to accommodate all of my bridesmaids and make each of their looks unique to them. Couldn't ask for a better set of ladies to be their on my special day. Without a doubt would use them again and again and again!! Highly recommended!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nubia, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hands down, best make-up artist and esthetician!! I worked with Wendy for make-up for our wedding and could not have been happier!! ! Not only is she beyond talented, she made the day fun too. You can tell that she really loves what she does! I have never felt more beautiful and our entire bridal party looked gorgeous. Call Wendy today! I promise you will be so glad that you did.

Leading up to the wedding I also went to see Wendy for what she called her, "bridal boot camp," for a series of facials and a skincare regimen, and my skin has never looked or felt better!!

Profile Picture Kristi, 4/8/17, 1 Review