Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

85 Reviews for wendycityfaces

Facials (4)
Makeup (4)
Fake Lashes (4)
Consultations (2)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Spray (1)

I am so glad I decided to use Wendy’s services both on my wedding day and in the months leading up to it. She provided several great customized facials/skin treatments and helped me establish a new skin care regimen in the months before my wedding. I’ve seen major improvements in my skin; with less dryness and fewer blocked pores.

On my wedding day, she provided make-up services for myself, wedding party, and my mother. We all felt and looked great! She customized each of our looks so that it suited each us, while helping pump up the glam factor for the occasion. All the looks stayed fresh all night; even after hours of dancing! Wendy is really an artist - you can tell she loves what she does. I would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Mariah, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy was absolutely fantastic through our whole process. From the many months before the wedding, up to the big day in August. She took lots of time and was patient as we figured out the best options for me! She is truly amazing, very gifted, and truly passionate about all she does. You have to book with Wendy, whether is a facial or wedding makeup. She is the best!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy along with Ginger, who did hair and make-up for my wedding were amazing!! There are no words to justify their work and overall demeanor. I had a crazy wedding week with emergencies. Wendy was an angel. She worked with my ever changing schedule and accommodated more than I would have ever expected to be possible. My face prep prior to my wedding day helped me unwind. Wendy really knows how to make you feel at ease, supported, and loved. On my wedding day, I looked and felt amazing. I received so many compliments on my make-up and hair. I really appreciated that I felt like myself even with make-up. Wendy and Ginger were able to accommodate all of my bridesmaids and make each of their looks unique to them. Couldn't ask for a better set of ladies to be their on my special day. Without a doubt would use them again and again and again!! Highly recommended!!!

View Vendor Response