Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wen Productions Cinema

Life, Love, Laughter…captured.

Capturing the moments, capturing the joy…

Memories with loved ones should always be cherished; we believe in capturing on film, those little moments that we have with each other that words cannot describe.

Our films document the unique journeys of our couples, coming together in joy, love, and laughter. We treat each story as visual poetry, told with care in a timeless and cinematic style. We understand how precious your wedding or special event is to you and we aim to capture the highlights and spontaneous moments of your most important day.

Let us capture and share these moments for you.

contact : 646-708-4959

email us at : info@wenwenlin.com

www.wenwenlin.com

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: New York City

Follow Wen Productions Cinema on

19 Reviews for Wen Productions Cinema

I heard about Wen through my photographer, and my husband and I couldn't be happier with the service and product provided to us by Wen and her assistant. We received our wedding video today, and it exceeded all of our expectations. It's truly something we will treasure forever. So much of the day gets forgotten because it goes by so quickly - but because of her we have a beautiful video to remind of us of the love and happiness we celebrated that day. Wen is a talented artist, and the love and care she puts into her work is evident in her finished product. She is also an absolute pleasure to work with, responding to emails and providing requested information promptly, professionally and with care. Lastly, and something very important when picking a wedding vendor, she is completely reliable. My husband and I got married in what can only be described as a blizzard in December, but she and her assistant arrived early and couldn't have been happier to share our day with us. Quite simply - pick her. You won't regret it.

Profile Picture User3739726, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I heard about Wen Productions even before I was engaged. I was so impressed with her work for a friends wedding that I had to keep her in mind for my big day. And when my moment came, she was the first vendor that my husband and I confirmed.

Wen is so lovely, caring and talented when it comes to capturing the best moments in a poetic video. And her unique offering is what differentiates her. She provides a four minute montage of memories to music in addition to a fully edited video.

The day of our event, Wen and her team arrived on time and she gave us the biggest confidence boost when she complimented our venue. From then on she was stealth and I only remember speaking to her at the end of the evening. She had the same energy and seemed to be equally as pleased with the day's event as we were.

When we received our wedding story and viewed it, my expectations were exceeded. Wen was worth every penny. I have received so many compliments from friends and family. I myself watch the wedding story every day. I'm still amazed at what great moments she replayed and thank her for recalling the ones we don't remember ;-)

I would highly recommend Wen Productions. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture User3213907, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would highly recommend Wen Productions. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Liza, 12/7/12, 8 Reviews

220x220 sq 1343929471286 h11
220x220 sq 1344088762876 h12

3 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
We recently worked with Wen two different weddings. She is a TOTAL pro..on every shot and delightful to work with. Wen and her staff have a very nice way about them. Also, her work is amazing...check out her website you'll see:) David Swirsky Owner/DJ Expressway Music Inc NYC

1239 broadway #815, New York, NY 10001   See On Map