P.O.Box 107, Apopka, FL 32712 Map · Phone number

About Welsh Entertainment

For all your events entertainment needs. We have hand picked only the very best entertainers for your event. From Djs to full Orchestras you can rely on Welsh Entertainment to provide your event with exactly what you want at a price that won't break your budget. We have all types of specialty performers available for you to give your reception a unique touch as well. Come explore all your entertainment options at Welsh entertainment!

BradandErin 27swedding048
JeremyandJennifer 27swedding064

2 Reviews for Welsh Entertainment

• motresa

Teresa · Married on 11/22/2008

I couldn't have asked for anything more....Welsh Entertainment was excellent. He hosted my brother's wedding three year ago and I was so impressed with his professionalism I knew we wanted to use them. When we started planning our wedding and reception we wanted quality and the professionalism Welsh Entertainment delivers. Thank goodness he was available. This was the biggest day of our life and we absolutely were delighted with his expertise and showmanship. I would and do tell everyone I have the best DJ for what event they are planning. He helped me stay calm and I let him take over and he delivered an incredible party, and everyone had a great time. Thank you for making our day first-class and a day we will never forget.

Sent on 11/25/2008

Layla · Married on 12/08/2007

Paul was extremely accommodating with my very high demands on what I was expecting for my wedding day. I interviewed four other entertainment companies that were recommended and felt all were lacking in experience and quality for what I expected at my wedding. Welsh Entertainment provided exactly what I wanted. The quartet at my ceremony was perfect with their performance, and we chose to have a DJ at the reception which I felt was the best choice as my guests raved at Paul’s performance. A grade of excellent doesn’t come easy from me but Welsh entertainment certainly earned it. I highly recommend them and plan to use them again for future events.

Sent on 01/15/2008

Welsh Entertainment FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Choir, Brass - Trio, Brass - Quartet, Brass - Quintet, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Drums, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • Are you an agency or a band? Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Country, Funk, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Liability Insurance

• Classic Celebrations
    Classic Celebrations Wedding Planners

Welsh Entertainment is great! They have proven time and again to be very professional, energetic and versatile! They listen to the specific requests of their clients and provide the exact services needed to make each event a success. I have enjoyed working with them on past events and would definitely refer them to future clients!

• Final Touch Entertainment
    Final Touch Entertainment Wedding DJs

Total Service and Entertainment for your Special Event. Paul has done work for us Nationwide and is professional and dedicated to each event.

• P.O.Box 107 Apopka, 32712 See on map