6 Reviews for WellStyled Events

Annie and the WellStyled team truly gave my husband and I the wedding of our dreams. At our initial consultation, we gave her our vision and she brought it to life in ways we never even imagined. She was so responsive and attentive, making sure we were always on the same page, and we knew we could trust her as the go-between for our vendors. Having her on our side was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process; Neither my husband or I were ever stressed when it came to the styling of our day, because she handled everything we needed her to and then some! Her attention to even the smallest details is impeccable, nothing was left out, and our guests were blown away by how perfectly everything went together. The process was seamless, and the day-of was the most beautiful wedding we have ever seen, and we couldn't have done any of it without Annie & WellStyled. We've eagerly recommended her to ALL of our friends!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are no words to describe what Annie and her team did for my new husband and I on our wedding day this past weekend. I literally could not have done it with out WellStyled events. Annie's taste is impeccable. Annie has an amazing talent for focusing on the raw and natural elements of an event space - then simply enhancing it with the elements she think would best work. She listens - and being a crazy bride that's amazing. She was there to listen to my thoughts and ideas no matter how annoying it probably was! mostly it was me just venting and Annie - was there with a reassuring smile just said "I got this." If you work with WellStyled events all you would need to come with are a few basic ideas or theme for what you want - with a few key words like: white/green, wooden elements greens, herbs, Provence - I literally stepped into a french chateau that was out of a magazine. AND Annie's staff - their smiles made me smile, their calmness made me calm. They were there to relight all the candles! I literally could go on for hours. ALSO Annie and her team were there to work with all of the other vendors and the catering team to make sure everything was orchestrated flawlessly. To be honest I didn't even recognize the tent space when I walked in for the first time. It made my jaw drop. Working with Annie and her team will be the best decision you ever make when planning your wedding day. I promise you that. Least of all take a first meeting with Annie because once you meet her, you will fall in love with her poise, and exceptional organization. She is a true talent and I'm so very lucky to have worked with her.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

INCREDIBLE. AMAZING. FANTASTIC! These are just a few words I can say about Annie & team at Well Styled Events. They were so much more than wedding planners, they were friends! Annie was so incredible and easy to work with and her services far exceeded what was in contract. I cannot thank you & your team enough for my wedding day it was absolutely PERFECT. I could not have done it with out you! It was worth everything to have you helping me along the way in so many ways and I have done nothing but rave about you ever since! Thank you for coordinating the entire day so perfectly! Thank you for the extra special details at the reception, it was all so incredible! I am so thrilled and cannot stop looking back at photos in aww. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I wish you nothing but absolute success in your business! You're amazing! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews