Ambler, Ambler, PA 19002 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Well Spun Weddings

Well Spun Weddings is a wedding videography company based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. These talented filmmakers focus on the emotion and little moments of the day. They will remain invisible to you and your guests and not draw attention to themselves. The videographers will capture each special moment of your wedding day so that you can relive every memory for years to come and even see moments that you may have missed!

Well Spun Weddings offers many services to document the most important day of your life. These wedding videography services include:

• High-def video
  • Highlight video
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple cameras
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow

Other Services
Well Spun Weddings also offers many ways to save and view your wedding video. These video formats include:

• USB drive

142 Reviews for Well Spun Weddings

• Tracy

Tracy · Married on 07/27/2019

Very professional

I loved working with them! They were so helpful with ideas and went with the flow of our day perfectly. We cannot wait to see the finished video but I wouldn't recommend anyone else. They videographer we had was awesome!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding June 2019

We loved working with Well Spun as our wedding videographer and highly recommend! The team was all super responsive and friendly from the start. We are absolutely obsessed with our wedding highlight film as are our family and friends!! The quotes I got from some other videography companies at the beginning of our search were actually insane. Well Spun was not only affordable but very professional. They were also unobtrusive for videographers at the wedding. I forgot they were there! The only thing is that you don’t meet your actual videographer beforehand but we had absolutely no issues and Abe and Zack who we worked with were great.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Jaclynn · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing cendor

I picked well spy as a last minute vendor. I was so torn about videography so I just decided to do it. Well spun was middle of the rode when it came to pricing but top of the line when it came to quality. I would recommend them over and over again.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Well Spun Weddings Pricing

Well Spun Weddings Price Rates

Well Spun Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings

• Heather Fowler Photography
    Heather Fowler Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with WellSpun on many weddings and they are non obtrusive, laid back, and easy to work with. As a wedding photographer myself, I think their work is full of creativity, genuine and reflective of documenting the day. I just love their website too! Check them out!

• Ambler Ambler, PA, 19002 See on map