Ambler, Ambler, PA 19002 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 1
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Well Spun Weddings

Well Spun Weddings is a wedding videography company based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. These talented filmmakers focus on the emotion and little moments of the day. They will remain invisible to you and your guests and not draw attention to themselves. The videographers will capture each special moment of your wedding day so that you can relive every memory for years to come and even see moments that you may have missed!

Well Spun Weddings offers many services to document the most important day of your life. These wedding videography services include:

• High-def video
  • Highlight video
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple cameras
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow

Other Services
Well Spun Weddings also offers many ways to save and view your wedding video. These video formats include:

• USB drive

135 Reviews for Well Spun Weddings

• Ali

Ali · Married on 12/15/2018

Highly recommend!

I’m a TV producer and the videographer was the most difficult vendor for me to choose. I find a lot of wedding videos to be formulaic and cheesy, and was looking for something different without really knowing what I was looking for. I also didn’t want to spend a lot! I loved the vibe and length of the Wellspun highlight videos I saw and they worked within our budget. We couldn’t have been happier with the whole process. We chose one camera (and the extra stationary for the ceremony) and our shooter was an absolute ninja! I don’t remember seeing him at all, and he got every shot. Our highlight film captured the night perfectly and Jen was incredibly helpful and accommodating with the few notes we had. Everything happened in the time frame they promised. Thank you Wellspun!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Taylor Brennan · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience, thank you WellSpun!

We had a great experience with WellSpun. They were responsive, easy to work with, and the end product was more than I could have hoped for. Day of they worked in the background, mostly unnoticed to myself and my guests. During wedding planning, I thought a video was a nice to have not need to have. After working with WellSpun, I'd say video is a must have!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Well Spun Weddings Pricing

Well Spun Weddings Price Rates

Well Spun Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings

• Heather Fowler Photography
    Heather Fowler Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with WellSpun on many weddings and they are non obtrusive, laid back, and easy to work with. As a wedding photographer myself, I think their work is full of creativity, genuine and reflective of documenting the day. I just love their website too! Check them out!

• Ambler Ambler, PA, 19002 See on map