5275 Sheridan Dr., Buffalo, NY 14221 Map · Phone number

Wegmans 2
Wegmans 3

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you Danielle!

I cannot say enough great things about Danielle from Wegmans Floral! She has been amazing to work with and has gone above and beyond to make sure that my wedding visions were met. I called her multiple times with questions & changed my order several times and she was nothing but patient and accommodating. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Jousline

Jousline · Married on 05/26/2018

Danielle and Kacy were so wonderful to work with! My husband and I met with Danielle and felt so comfortable with all her expert advice on what flowers to go with. We were horrible at describing our color theme and overall look we wanted. Danielle knew exactly what look she was going to create for us and in the end everything matched perfectly. The lily's in my bouquet smelled wonderful all day and the quality of all of the flowers has allowed them to hang on strong days after the wedding. We had originally wanted eucalyptus as our greenery accent, and because of the shortage of it, Danielle was so quick to inform us and find something that still created the perfect look. We are so happy we went with Wegmans!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Wegmans 4

Alicia · Married on 04/28/2018

I will start by saying I don't know anything about flowers. So when I had to find a florist for my wedding, I was pretty much clueless. I had heard wonderful things about Wegman's Florist so I decided to start there. From my first interactions, the entire team there was awesome. They guided me through the process and created beautiful bouquets for my wedding. Not only were they beautiful, but very affordable. I had a few changes along the way and they were very accommodating. Wegman's is great in everything they do and their florist is no exception!

Sent on 07/26/2018