5275 Sheridan Dr., Buffalo, NY 14221 Map · Phone number

Wegmans 4
Wegmans 5
Wegmans 6

alyssa gruber · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful!! Everything I wanted and more!

Danielle from the Wegman's on Sheridan was amazing. I came in with a rough idea of what I wanted but it was like she read my mind. I knew very little about flowers and just gave her the words, Romantic, Garden, Greenery, and she knocked it out of the park. The flowers were exactly what I imagined and better! I got some many compliments on the flowers.

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Wegmans 7
    Wegmans 8
    Wegmans 9

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you Danielle!

I cannot say enough great things about Danielle from Wegmans Floral! She has been amazing to work with and has gone above and beyond to make sure that my wedding visions were met. I called her multiple times with questions & changed my order several times and she was nothing but patient and accommodating. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Jousline

Jousline · Married on 05/26/2018

Danielle and Kacy were so wonderful to work with! My husband and I met with Danielle and felt so comfortable with all her expert advice on what flowers to go with. We were horrible at describing our color theme and overall look we wanted. Danielle knew exactly what look she was going to create for us and in the end everything matched perfectly. The lily's in my bouquet smelled wonderful all day and the quality of all of the flowers has allowed them to hang on strong days after the wedding. We had originally wanted eucalyptus as our greenery accent, and because of the shortage of it, Danielle was so quick to inform us and find something that still created the perfect look. We are so happy we went with Wegmans!

Sent on 06/02/2018