3603 Glendon Dr, Chattanooga, TN 37411 Map · Phone number

About Wedzines

Picture yourself on the cover of your own wedding day magazine! At Wedzines™, we love to make our couples' special days even more special. And, knowing how much a Wedzine™ can add to your big day, nothing makes us happier than creating the ultimate keepsake and guide for you and your wedding guests – your own personal Wedzine™! A Wedzine™ is a professionally produced magazine all about you, a customized guide to your big day, and a keepsake memento for you and your guests to cherish for years to come all in one. Please visit us at www.wedzines.com.

dsc603
logoforafwpi
kyleandamycover

10 Reviews for Wedzines

Shelly · Married on 10/07/2017

Once I found Wedzines, I knew I wanted it to be our wedding program. It is so unique and everyone at our wedding complimented us on it. They thought it was so cool! It is such a great way to share some facts about yourselves, talk about how you met and the proposal, give some information on your bridal party, and share some of your favorite photos. Hilary and her team worked extremely quick and kept us on a great timeline in order to guarantee our Wedzine turned out perfectly and made it to us on time. She sent us multiple drafts and allowed us to change and customize it any way we wanted. She was so easy to work with and we couldn't be happier with the way our Wedzine turned out! It was definitely a highlight of our wedding!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Angela · Married on 06/17/2016

I created a Wedzine for a Save the Date to send to everyone I am inviting to the wedding. It's such a great idea to share with your friends and family. Hilary was the perfect person to work with as she is flexible and helped me create a custom cover page with a do-it-yourself inside booklet that I wanted to create. Definitely choose to do a Wedzine as it will be a great forever memory and keepsake.

Sent on 02/15/2016

I enjoyed working with them and creating my Wedzine. I had a slight issue that they took care of right away. They also provided me with feedback and ideas to make the Wedzines look even better.

The only thing I suggest, is for them to have an option of not including a maid of honor/matron of honor. Their pre-made page allows you to upload pictures of the bridal party which is what I had wanted to do at first. it was difficult trying to use that page, since the page kind of forces you to add a Maid of honor/matron. Sometimes, people like myself do not have one or the bridal party isn't the norm. Other than that, this was a great idea and was very fun to make. Can't wait to use them in a few days!!!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Wedzines FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Photo Favors
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes