Weditorial Design

• Just Paper & Tea
  • Cink Art

2 Reviews for Weditorial Design

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

Kerry was incredibly flexible and responsive; she was willing to make numerous changes to her stock Pittsburgh-themed design (the location of our wedding) in fonts, layouts, and which cards were used for which elements of the invitation. She was very patient with us as we fussed over font selection, sizing, and the placement of various elements on the cards. The invitations were unique and beautifully made. Our guests loved them and the copy we saved will be a beautiful keepsake.

Sent on 09/01/2018
  • Steagles

Katie · Married on 08/26/2017

Kerry was incredibly patient with me and happy to adjust small design details such as spacing, fonts, and text until I loved the end result. She sent me proofs of my design in a ton of color schemes because it took me a while to settle on the look I wanted. She was quick to respond to me via email and the invites shipped quickly as well. At first I was skeptical of her request to leave her website/watermark on the back but it's actually very faint and not noticeable at all.

I'd highly recommend Kerry''s invitations, especially if your city has a beautiful skyline you want to feature like mine. :-)

I'm very happy with the end product and Kerry's customer service.

Sent on 05/28/2017

• Reston See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Weditorial Design)