0-250
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Wedgewood Fallbrook, North County San Diego

Welcome to Wedgewood Weddings Fallbrook!

At the doorway of Temecula wine country, just minutes from the ocean and a short drive from San Diego, Wedgewood Weddings | Fallbrook offers an unforgettable wedding venue with gorgeous Spanish-style architecture and beautifully landscaped grounds.

Highlights of this Wedgewood venue:

·      Mountain, lake and golf course views

·      Spanish-style architecture

·      Outdoor patio ceremony site with romantic archway and fireplace

·      Picturesque stone fountain

·      Courtyard and patio for cocktail hour

·      Grand banquet hall with high ceilings, a dance floor, and space for up to 250 guests

Discover Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive ValSerVenience:

Where Value, Service, and Convenience add up to one insanely memorable day -- yours!

Value

An affordable price that includes all your unique details.

Service

Our professional team has the experience needed to deliver your dream wedding.

Convenience

Peace of mind, all the time, we do it all for you!

*Add us on Snapchat @WedgewoodWeds

China (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Oh my gosh, where to start! We fell in love with this venue as soon as we saw it! What really sold us was their packages and pricing that they offer, along with their no pressure to book feeling. With the look of the venue we were blown away at their prices. There is no complaint that I can give to Wedgewood Fallbrook, every email I sent I had someone reply within that same day, I never felt like I was being a bother even with us adding and taking out certain items in the packages pretty much up till the week before the wedding! I worked the most with Katey she was there for our phone meetings and with us during our rehearsal and our wedding day, even our BP kept saying how they wished their wedding coordinator was as amazing as she was! We got married 1.26.2018, and going with this venue was the best choice we could have made, we are SO happy that we booked our wedding day here! If you're even thinking of looking into this place, go ahead and do so! You'll love it!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

When we were looking for a venue, we wanted to find a place we loved but it was also important that it was in our budget as well. Wedgewood Fallbrook was able to fulfill every request we had. Their all-inclusive packages made wedding planning easier than I ever imagined it would be. Aubree and Kristen were so helpful throughout the 9 month of planning and they were able to keep up with my paranoid anxiety attacks. I was able to visit the venue whenever I wanted to get ideas, ask questions or just get a better idea of how certain décor pieces would feel in the space. Kayla was our coordinator and she was also FANTASTIC! I came to our rehearsal with some décor items that I didn't know where to place and without hesitation she walked the venue with me giving me ideas for them which turned out perfectly! The food was delicious and the staff on the day of does not hold you back from eating everything you paid for. After the ceremony, we were brought a plate of appetizers and when dinner started we sat down to two large plates of food to ensure we didn't miss out on a thing. We definitely appreciated that! I could go on and on but I think their star rating and reviews speak for themselves. You won't regret getting married here. And you'll appreciate the lack of stress that you feel and the confidence that you will have in the staff and venue itself. I cannot say Thank YOU enough to everyone that was a part of my wedding, thank you Wedgewood!!!

Being a part of other weddings made me even more grateful that we chose Wedgewood. We just showed up on the day and got married! No setting up, breaking down, or stress!

Oh, and P.S. DO NOT SKIP THE PHOTO BOOTH. It is a must have!

Profile Picture Cristi, 10/25/17, 1 Review

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1512146032577 1512146027082 jpegwinter wonderland wedding 2018 p

Winter Wonderland Wedding 2018 Promotion

$1,500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Choose 3 of these 6 wedding services - FREE! -Enhanced Lighting -Upgraded Wine on Tables -Coordination Services -Charger Plates (silver or gold) -$500 towards Bar Services -A special gift for you! This promotion is for only weddings taking place during the months of January - March 2018 .This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Not available for Saturday evening weddings.
Offer Expires: 03/31/2018
#WW9f243ba54c88b64e
1502210221 ebf6cac402c8c467 fallbrook main image

Bliss Benefits Program Exclusive to Wedgewood BOOKED Couples

$2,000.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
There’s, even more, ways to save on all your wedding day essentials! Book your wedding with Wedgewood & take advantage of special offers available exclusively through Bliss Benefits! We’ve negotiated with national wedding brands & local retailers just for you, making your wedding experience that much easier & more affordable! SAVE ON THESE WEDDING DAY ESSENTIALS FOR UP TO $550 - $2,000 IN SAVINGS! Attire, honeymoon, transportation, stylists and more! Ask your consultant how!
#WW7580fc2706192ada
1502210221 ebf6cac402c8c467 fallbrook main image
This deal has
SOLD OUT

Introducing Your Dream Wedding Special Exclusive!

$1,500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
We're delighted to introduce our winter wedding special to couples booking their 2018 events! Wedgewood is GIVING you three of these six complimentary wedding services - ABSOLUTELY FREE! Book your wedding day in January or February 2018 and choose your three services from this list: Enhanced Lighting Upgraded Wine on Tables Coordination Services Charger Plates (silver or gold) $500 Towards Bar Services A special gift for you (each venue has a unique offering - call today to find out what it is!
Offer Expires: 01/31/2018
#WW32f9e967c96ca880

1 ENDORSEMENT
Great venue with amazing golf course views. Fabulous packages that include many of the extras including floral, invitations and cakes. Great pricing and easy to work with. They are great about recommending local vendors .

4 PROS I KNOW

Events

Golf Club of California, 3742 Flowerwood Lane , Fallbrook, CA 92028   See On Map
866-966-3009 (phone)
Mon-Sun 9am-6pm
Wedgewood Fallbrook, North County San Diego is a wedding venue, ceremony site, and banquet hall from San Diego, CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, Fallbrook, and Temecula. Wedgewood Fallbrook, North County San Diego is a professional wedding venue, location, and ceremony site that has been part of the San Diego wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in destination weddings, beach weddings, banquet halls, wedding location, ceremony location, all-inclusive wedding packages, affordable weddings, wedding planning.