Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings

Vellano Country Club, 2441 Vellano Club Drive, Chino Hills, CA 91709 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 2

About Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings

Nestled atop a hill in an award-winning gated community, Wedgewood Weddings Vellano offers an exquisite wedding venue complete with a gorgeous Tuscan-style clubhouse and breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, canyons and city lights. Enjoy exceptional features like a striking curb appeal, grand entryway, picturesque bridge, wrought-iron rotunda, and lush green surroundings. Couples love the lavish style at an affordable price. Guests love the exclusive feel and many photo opportunities.

Facilities and Capacity

Wedgewood Weddings Vellano can accommodate up to 220 guests for an indoor reception. Enjoy a stately ballroom with decorated walls, chic chandeliers, and stunning views.

Venue Features At-A-Glance

• Photo Opportunities: Bountiful Indoor and Outdoor Options
  • Outdoor Space: Outdoor Ceremony Sites and Cocktail Patio
  • Indoor Space: Elegant Reception Room
  • Exclusivity: Bookings Secure the Entire Ceremony and Reception Space

Enjoy full-service event planning with four different package options for every price point: Build-your-own, Classic, Premier & Elite. The dedicated Wedgewood Weddings team are happy to work with all couples to customize any package.

Services Include

• Reception
  • Final Send-Off Arrangement
  • In-House Bar
  • In-House Catering
  • Bliss Benefits – Exclusive Discounts from Local & National Suppliers for Must-Haves like Attire, Name-Changing, Honeymoon Ideas

And Logistics Stuff Like:

• Guest Direction
  • Liability Insurance
  • Wi-Fi & Audio Visual

Wedgewood Weddings Vellano Location

Wedgewood Weddings Vellano is beautifully secluded yet easily reachable from Riverside, Orange, and Los Angeles Counties. This picturesque venue finely balances each couple’s desire for a stunning experience that wows every guest with the need for convenience (everything is wholly accessible and the ceremony sites are only a short distance from the reception room).

This unique venue attracts couples seeking a destination wedding as well as couples from Chino Hills, Chino, Yorba Linda, Ontario, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, Jurupa Valley, Riverside, Corona, Norco, Covina, West Covina, Brea, Fullerton, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Azusa, and Irvine.

About Wedgewood Weddings

Wedgewood Weddings has been creating memorable weddings since 1986, and each year they support thousands of couples on their adventure from proposal to newlywed. Whatever your wedding plans, Wedgewood Weddings can help make your vision a reality – they specialize in making your wedding as unique as you are! Wedgewood Weddings has superb venues from coast to coast and is the largest family-owned event facility business in the U.S.

Follow Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings on

Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings 2
  • Loida

Loida Guerrero · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding Day

Great day , everybody there were awesome . Special thanks to Marissa, Darcey , Eric and Scott .

Sent on 04/22/2019

Sharon · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing venue!

We got married March 22, 2019. Wedgewood vellano country club was an amazing venue! Their whole team was super helpful and very nice during our entire planning process. My husband(!) and I planned our wedding from afar (graduate students in Iowa) so it was important to us that we had sort of an “all inclusive” venue. From start to finish Wedgewood Vellano made our planning super easy! We were able to pick and choose what we wanted in our package with ease and without additional costs or fees. Kevin (the general manager) was simply amazing! Everyone said the food was amazing and the appetizers...omg! I actually got to enjoy 10min of our cocktail hour, and let me tell you, I scarfed down everything I could and it was all so yummy! (Get the crab cakes..trust me!). The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars (I’d give 4.5 if I could) is because of the process of knowing your day of coordinator. My package came with a DOC but I didn’t get to know who she was until the day before the wedding (rehearsal), which may be standard but I just didn’t like that. I wish I would’ve been able to talk to her at least a week before the wedding just to actually verbalize how I wanted my big day to go instead of having to type it out on a spreadsheet. Because of that, I never actually got to explain things to her (we had a cultural wedding that needed explaining lol). Everything ended up running smoothly, with a few bumps here and there, but nothin major. I guess the whole not knowing thing just robbed my peace of mind but I’m type A lol. Also, just an FYI, the venue can be pretty hard to find via gps. Several of my guests got lost and missed the ceremony. I think through apple maps it takes you to the back lot of the venue and it pretty confusing. BUT I found it just fine, so who knows, maybe they typed it in wrong? All in all, I would choose this venue again. The location is beautiful and they are very accommodating. Thank you Vellano!!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Genet · Married on 01/20/2019

Phenomenal

I don't know where to begin. The staff at Wedgewood Vellano are remarkable. Olivia, and Marissa were our initial contacts and helped us from start to finish prepare and for the most exciting day of our lives. These ladies were always very responsive to our calls and emails and always providing us with all the details we needed to make our wedding beautiful and most importantly stress free. On the day of our wedding Darcy and Sam were with me and my husband and the bridal party ever step of the way!! If we had to do it all over again I would do it a thousand times again at Wedgewood Vellano and would want these ladies with me!!! Thank you Olivia, Marissa, Darcy, Sam, and all the additional wonderful staff members and vendors Events by Floral Sensations and Some Crust Bakery. You all made my wedding a day to remember! So very happy!!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings Pricing

Guests

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$11,972 - $17,654
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Ceremony
  • China
  • Flatware

Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings Price Rates

Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 995.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club, Garden
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, December

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings 1
    Why Wait to Celebrate Your Love?

Book and celebrate your wedding within four months and receive a $500 discount.

A short-term engagement comes with big-time savings. With our all-inclusive packages, you don't need to spend a year arranging all the details for your wedding. You're ready to start your life together now... So, why wait?

• Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings 2
    Save Big. Celebrate in 2019!

Only a few dates left! Celebrate your wedding in 2019 and benefit from reduced pricing. Contact Wedgewood Weddings Vellano for details today.

• Vellano Country Club, 2441 Vellano Club Drive Chino Hills, CA, 91709 See on map
  • Vellano Country Club 2441 Vellano Club Dr Chino Hills, CA, 91709 See on map