Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings

Vellano Country Club, 2441 Vellano Club Drive, Chino Hills, CA 91709 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 2

About Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings

Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings is a beautiful country club wedding venue located in Chino Hills, California. This award-winning gated community offers couples a picturesque Tuscan-style clubhouse and breathtaking views for their special day. The Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings dedicated planning team is committed to working with couples to ensure the celebration is an unforgettable experience.

Facilities and Capacity

Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings offers seclusion and glamor for an array of wedding occasions. Their indoor and outdoor event spaces are ideal for a range of wedding celebrations such as engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. The breathtaking wrought-iron ceremony rotunda provides the perfect outdoor venue, making the most of the scenic views of the surrounding mountains. The stately Ballroom offers lavish decor, chic chandeliers, and warm tones to create an inviting atmosphere for up to 220 guests. Spacious get-ready rooms are available, offering every comfort and Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings signature style so you can design your dream look conveniently on-site. The cocktail patio offers the perfect setting for a sophisticated cocktail reception where your guests can drink in views of the rolling hills and twinkling city lights. A plethora of picturesque wedding photo opportunities is available on the grounds of this venue, helping you to make unforgettable memories of your day.

The accommodating event staff at Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings offer an array of event planning packages to ensure you get the most from this stunning venue for your day. Couples can rest assured that their day is being expertly taken care of in the hands of experienced professionals. They will help plan and execute everything from the getting ready, guest arrival, the ceremony to reception transition, and much more. Catering and bar services are also offered by the venue to facilitate a high-quality, stress-free experience. Setup and cleanup are provided for your convenience. Additional services offered by Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings include:

• Event design
  • Vendor referrals
  • Lighting
  • Furniture arrangement
  • Cake cutting
  • Event rentals

Follow Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings on

Ceremony site
vellano ceremonysite johnwphotography heidyhenry 2019 wedgewoodweddings 1 51 102688 1571090221
Ceremony Site Option

Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings 5
  • Loida

Loida Guerrero · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding Day

Great day , everybody there were awesome . Special thanks to Marissa, Darcey , Eric and Scott .

Sent on 04/22/2019

Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Loida! Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!

Sharon · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing venue!

We got married March 22, 2019. Wedgewood vellano country club was an amazing venue! Their whole team was super helpful and very nice during our entire planning process. My husband(!) and I planned our wedding from afar (graduate students in Iowa) so it was important to us that we had sort of an “all inclusive” venue. From start to finish Wedgewood Vellano made our planning super easy! We were able to pick and choose what we wanted in our package with ease and without additional costs or fees. Kevin (the general manager) was simply amazing! Everyone said the food was amazing and the appetizers...omg! I actually got to enjoy 10min of our cocktail hour, and let me tell you, I scarfed down everything I could and it was all so yummy! (Get the crab cakes..trust me!). The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars (I’d give 4.5 if I could) is because of the process of knowing your day of coordinator. My package came with a DOC but I didn’t get to know who she was until the day before the wedding (rehearsal), which may be standard but I just didn’t like that. I wish I would’ve been able to talk to her at least a week before the wedding just to actually verbalize how I wanted my big day to go instead of having to type it out on a spreadsheet. Because of that, I never actually got to explain things to her (we had a cultural wedding that needed explaining lol). Everything ended up running smoothly, with a few bumps here and there, but nothin major. I guess the whole not knowing thing just robbed my peace of mind but I’m type A lol. Also, just an FYI, the venue can be pretty hard to find via gps. Several of my guests got lost and missed the ceremony. I think through apple maps it takes you to the back lot of the venue and it pretty confusing. BUT I found it just fine, so who knows, maybe they typed it in wrong? All in all, I would choose this venue again. The location is beautiful and they are very accommodating. Thank you Vellano!!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Sharon! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Genet · Married on 01/20/2019

Phenomenal

I don't know where to begin. The staff at Wedgewood Vellano are remarkable. Olivia, and Marissa were our initial contacts and helped us from start to finish prepare and for the most exciting day of our lives. These ladies were always very responsive to our calls and emails and always providing us with all the details we needed to make our wedding beautiful and most importantly stress free. On the day of our wedding Darcy and Sam were with me and my husband and the bridal party ever step of the way!! If we had to do it all over again I would do it a thousand times again at Wedgewood Vellano and would want these ladies with me!!! Thank you Olivia, Marissa, Darcy, Sam, and all the additional wonderful staff members and vendors Events by Floral Sensations and Some Crust Bakery. You all made my wedding a day to remember! So very happy!!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings Pricing

Guests

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$11,906 - $17,106
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Ceremony
  • Barware
  • China

Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings Price Rates

Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 995.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 995.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 220
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club, Garden, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings 1
    Why Wait to Celebrate Your Love?

Book and celebrate your wedding within four months and receive a $500 discount on your ceremony fee.

A short-term engagement comes with big-time savings. With our all-inclusive packages, you don't need to spend a year arranging all the details for your wedding. You're ready to start your life together now... So, why wait?

*Applies to new bookings, and only for ceremony fees exceeding $595.

• Vellano by Wedgewood Weddings 2
    Exclusive Discounts on Services for Booked Couples

Take advantage of special offers through our Bliss Benefits program when you’re booked with our venue. You can save big on wedding services like men’s formal wear, limo transportation, name changing, honeymoon destinations, and more! This means you save more money and have even less work to do - all for being one of our awesome couples! Ask your consultant for more info.

• Vellano Country Club, 2441 Vellano Club Drive Chino Hills, CA, 91709 See on map
    844-285-5301 (Phone number)