29875 Menifee Lakes Drive, Menifee, CA 92584 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Wedgewood Menifee Lakes

Situated just across the threshold of Temecula's Wine Country, Wedgewood Weddings Menifee Lakes offers a breathtaking wedding location with gorgeous indoor and outdoor options. With a flowing fountain, sparkling lakes, and a stunning ballroom, you'll have a beautiful, memorable celebration from start to finish.

Highlights of this Wedgewood venue:

· Spectacular panoramic views of the lakes

· Choice of two outdoor ceremony sites

· Indoor and outdoor cocktail hour areas

· Grand banquet room with two-story vaulted ceilings, magnificent chandelier and floor-to-ceiling windows

· Private bar area, fireplace, and spacious bride and groom dressing rooms

Wedgewood Weddings brings 30 years of expertise to every wedding, offers a variety of affordable, customizable, all-inclusive wedding packages and has venues across California, Nevada, Arizona, Illinois and Colorado—so you're sure to find the perfect fit. Call (866) 966-3009 or email events@wedgewoodweddings.com to schedule a consultation and start planning the wedding of your dreams, stress free.

*Adstress-freepchat @WedgewoodWeds

Wedgewood Menifee Lakes 5
Wedgewood Menifee Lakes 6
Wedgewood Menifee Lakes 7

Heather · Getting married on 06/15/2019

From the moment we first visited this venue to actually booking this venue, the experience has been phenomenal!! Jemaya and Amanda have been extremely helpful!! They explain the process and make wedding planning a breeze! We have never left without our questions answered and we are so confident in our choice to have our wedding at this venue! My fiancé and I are so excited to have our wedding here in June 2019! Thanks Wedgewood Menifee lakes for being so so amazing!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Wedgewood Menifee Lakes 8

Wedgewood Menifee Lakes's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Symone · Married on 01/05/2019

I haven't had my wedding yet, but I will recommend Wedgewood Menifee Lakes until the day I die. They were so accommodating to our circumstances during a time when I thought nothing was going to work out, and that just proved to us how serious they are. I love the space, I love the price, but the staff just confirmed it for us. Their willingness to be flexible was a life saver. So please, if you are looking for a venue with AMAZING staff, go see Wedgewood Menifee Lakes. They WILL work with you, and you WON'T be disappointed. I can't wait for my special day at this special place!!!

Symone · Married on 01/05/2019

Wedgewood Menifee Lakes Pricing

Wedgewood Menifee Lakes Price Rates

Wedgewood Menifee Lakes FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wedgewood Menifee Lakes 1
    Bliss Benefits Program Exclusive to Wedgewood BOOKED Couples
    There’s, even more, ways to save on all your wedding day essentials! Book your wedding with Wedgewood & take advantage of special offers available exclusively through Bliss Benefits! We’ve negotiated with national wedding brands & local retailers just for you, making your wedding experience that much easier & more affordable! SAVE ON THESE WEDDING DAY ESSENTIALS FOR UP TO $550 - $2,000 IN SAVINGS! Attire, honeymoon, transportation, stylists and more! Ask your consultant how!

• Sweet Creations by Judy for Candy Buffets, Popcorn Bars, Chocolate Fountains and more!
    Sweet Creations by Judy for Candy Buffets, Popcorn Bars, Chocolate Fountains and more! Wedding Cakes

A wonderful place to be married. I love the atmosphere of Menifee Lakes Country Club, but I love special attention that Christa, the wedding coordinator, will give you.

• Andrea's Photography
    Andrea's Photography Wedding Photographers

Menifee Lakes is one of the CLASSIEST Golf Clubs in the valley. They have SPECTACULAR grounds as well as their indoor facility and REALLY know how to put on a wedding!!! Check out the website and call for more info. I think you will be PLEASANTLY surprised!!!

• The D Jay Company
    The D Jay Company Wedding DJs

Menifee Lakes Country club is an amazing location for a wonderful wedding. Their staff can help you plan the wedding of your dreams. Your guests can enjoy the beautiful guest rooms located at this country club as well as play a round of golf on club's well-manicured course. It is always a pleasure to work at this venue. Jay at The D'Jay Company

• 29875 Menifee Lakes Drive Menifee, CA 92584 See on map