Weddings2Weddings

Fairview Ave, Haledon, NJ 07508 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,350
Availability Check your date

About Weddings2Weddings

The Weddings2Weddings team designs custom weddings that use your ideas to create a truly remarkable event. With their creativity and eye for detail, they can realize all of your wedding ideas and pull the celebration of your dreams off without a hitch. Their goal is to let you relax and enjoy your dream wedding day while they go forth and make it all possible.

I love planning events, a true passion of mines. When my father had taken ill, I just didn't want to plan anymore. All I could do is think about my dad. A month before he died, he asked me about my business, when I told him what I did, he told me to get back into my business. My dad motivated me to get back in the game. So when he passed I dedicated Weddings2Weddings to him. He will always be a part of my business. So I want to be a part of your big day. I will be with you every step of the way, like I was for my dad. I will make sure your special day will be stress free and awesome.

Weddings2Weddings provides their clients with a wide range of services, all of which can be customized to meet every couple's specifications. No detail is overlooked, and with their help, you can enjoy the day completely stress-free. Some of these customizable services include:

• Day-of coordination

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,350.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,950.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Fairview Ave Haledon, New Jersey, 07508 See on map
    862-304-4983 (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday - 3:00pm - 9:30pm Saturday - 10:00am - 7:00pm Sunday - 9:00am - 1:00pm