Mukilteo, WA 98275 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Weddings With Wendy

Weddings With Wendy is a wedding planner located in Seattle, Washington. Founder and planner Wendy has been planning weddings for over 25 years. While she has seen the wedding industry evolve in many ways to create breathtaking celebrations, perfect planning is the one common thread that never changes. Let her put her passion to use by guiding you through the planning process, allowing you to enjoy your day and creating the wedding of your dreams.

Weddings With Wendy has day-of coordination, partial and full wedding planning services available. As a veteran to the wedding planning industry, their referrals service will give you peace of mind knowing you are hiring trusted vendors for your special day. Weddings With Wendy offers the following:

• Budget analysis

Weddings With Wendy 6
Weddings With Wendy 7

Todd & Louise Glomb · Married on 08/31/2019

Wendy? Absolutely, YES

My husband and I live in Chicago. The first of our daughters to get married wanted to have her wedding in Seattle, where she and her fiancé moved 2 years ago. That meant our first time planning a wedding would be a destination wedding. We needed help. I interviewed several coordinators and knew immediately that I liked Wendy. Wendy has a deep well of experience—nothing really rattles her. You want that because there will come a point when you feel overwhelmed, frustrated, outnumbered, or simply tired…and then Wendy reassures you exactly the way she has from the beginning. She helps find solutions; she helps facilitate difficult conversations between family and vendors; she reminds you that (because she creates a fail proof plan and helps you follow through) you’re right on schedule.
    My friends kept asking me why I seemed so calm throughout the planning. My only response was that we hired a coordinator in whom we had complete trust. And you know what? For an entire week after our wedding, we heard from guests how it was “the funnest wedding ever!”; “absolutely the most gorgeous wedding”; “want to be invited to ALL of our daughters’ weddings if they’re all this fun!”—I wish I could have them all with Wendy. Truly.
    On the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator? DO IT.
    Trying to decide between Wendy and someone else? CHOOSE WENDY.
    You’ll wish you had a “Wendy” to help you with everything in your life!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Weddings With Wendy 8
    Weddings With Wendy 9
    Weddings With Wendy 10

Mae Tucker Blanchard · Married on 08/24/2019

The best wedding planner in the Pacific Northwest!

Wendy Wojcik is the best! We have used her for both of our daughter's weddings and they were beautiful. She is organized, thorough, and so much fun to work with. The day of the wedding all we had to do is sit back and enjoy the day. I highly recommend Weddings with Wendy.

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Weddings With Wendy 11
    Weddings With Wendy 12
    Weddings With Wendy 13

Weddings With Wendy FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 2

• Pixel Dust Weddings
    Pixel Dust Weddings Wedding Videographers

Wendy is incredible! I have filmed many weddings over the years with her so I can say with confidence that she is exactly who you want with you through the planning process and on your big day. Whatever your dream event is- she can make it a reality. All of my couples that have Wendy as their coordinator absolutely RAVE about her! She's wonderful!

• Mukilteo, 98275 See on map