Mukilteo, WA 98275 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Weddings With Wendy

Weddings With Wendy is a wedding planner located in Seattle, Washington. Founder and planner Wendy has been planning weddings for over 25 years. While she has seen the wedding industry evolve in many ways to create breathtaking celebrations, perfect planning is the one common thread that never changes. Let her put her passion to use by guiding you through the planning process, allowing you to enjoy your day and creating the wedding of your dreams.

Weddings With Wendy has day-of coordination, partial and full wedding planning services available. As a veteran to the wedding planning industry, their referrals service will give you peace of mind knowing you are hiring trusted vendors for your special day. Weddings With Wendy offers the following:

• Budget analysis

Weddings With Wendy 6
Weddings With Wendy 7

Linh · Married on 07/27/2019

Wendy is THE BEST wedding planner in Seattle

We feel extremely lucky that Wendy was available for our wedding date. From the moment I spoke to her on the phone to the grand exit on the night of the wedding, Wendy was with us every step of the way. There's not much else I can say here that hasn't already been said (and is true) in the reviews already. She's an absolute PRO at wedding planning and brings an energy that is truly unmatched by any other planner that I spoke to when searching for a vendor to work with. The whole process from A to Z went smoothly for us, I can't think of even a single thing that went wrong or that I was unhappy about. One thing that stood out to me was that she really took care of me and my now husband on the day of. She made sure we were fed, had our favorite drinks, took breaks at the right times.... she curated a schedule that allowed us to enjoy our guests but also to have lots of moments to ourselves that I will remember forever.

Almost every vendor I talked to knows of her or has worked with her and every single one only had good things to say.

I can't recommend Wendy enough. If you have the budget for her, she's worth every penny!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary Lyons · Married on 06/08/2019

We hit the jackpot by booking Wendy for our wedding!

We hit the jackpot by booking Wendy for our wedding!

Wendy helped us with our venue search and was our day of coordinator, and we could not imagine our wedding without her! She coordinated 8-10 site visits until we found the perfect venue for our day - so many guests, both local and out-of-towners, commented on how amazing our venue was and we may not have considered it without Wendy’s recommendation! Wendy kept us on track over our year of planning with a detailed checklist, vendor recommendations, and unlimited emails and phone calls - a necessity for two lifelong procrastinators planning a wedding! And Wendy doesn’t just support the actual planning - she was a listening ear for our anxieties about handling some delicate family dynamics and made us feel at ease about bringing everyone together because she would be there to make sure everything went smoothly.

At the rehearsal, Wendy not only made sure everyone knew where to be and when, but made everyone present (wedding party, parents, siblings, grandparents) feel like an important part of the day. Before we headed off for our rehearsal dinner, Wendy said, “you’ve done everything I’ve asked you to do - now relax, I’ll take it from here” and she meant it! We handed over everything we needed for the big day - signage, DIY photo booth, bride and bridesmaids’ gowns, etc. - and headed off to celebrate with our family and friends.

On the big day, we really saw Wendy in action! She arrived early to the venue, and we did not see her slow down until the party was over! She steamed gowns, coordinated table setup, arranged the DIY photo booth and guest book table, arranged our pie display, and countless other things to get the venue ready for our celebration. She noticed when we seemed nervous and sent a sibling or a friend to help us feel calm. Wendy kept us on track with our detailed timeline - it’s amazing how quickly the day goes, but with Wendy, we didn’t need to keep track of the time or what was happening next because she did it for us. She made sure to signal to the other vendors (photographer, DJ) when it was time for a specific event in our wedding timeline.

Our wedding was everything we hoped it would be thanks to Wendy! She supported our decisions about what we wanted (and didn’t want) and promised our day would be perfect - and it was! Even our families commented after the wedding how amazing Wendy was and we couldn’t agree more!!

Thank you, Wendy, for giving us the best day ever!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Weddings With Wendy FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 2

• Pixel Dust Weddings
    Pixel Dust Weddings Wedding Videographers

Wendy is incredible! I have filmed many weddings over the years with her so I can say with confidence that she is exactly who you want with you through the planning process and on your big day. Whatever your dream event is- she can make it a reality. All of my couples that have Wendy as their coordinator absolutely RAVE about her! She's wonderful!

• Mukilteo, 98275 See on map