Mukilteo, WA 98275 Map · Phone number

About Weddings With Wendy

Weddings With Wendy is a wedding planner located in Seattle, Washington. Founder and planner Wendy has been planning weddings for over 25 years. While she has seen the wedding industry evolve in many ways to create breathtaking celebrations, perfect planning is the one common thread that never changes. Let her put her passion to use by guiding you through the planning process, allowing you to enjoy your day and creating the wedding of your dreams.

Weddings With Wendy has day-of coordination, partial and full wedding planning services available. As a veteran to the wedding planning industry, their referrals service will give you peace of mind knowing you are hiring trusted vendors for your special day. Weddings With Wendy offers the following:

• Budget analysis

wendybyazzuraphotography02
2ed09cd0a85f62b7 1415313161549 azzuraphotography46

49 Reviews for Weddings With Wendy

Dion French · Getting married on 02/09/2021

Best. Wedding Planner. Ever.

Our wedding, hands down, would not have been the same without Wendy. Both my husband and I were able to fully let go and enjoy the big day because Wendy project managed the whole thing from end-to-end. Wendy's day of timeline kept us on track from the get go of planning, and having her there as someone to help communicate/connect us with other vendors was invaluable. From the ceremony itself, to the reception, our friends and family can't stop talking about how beautiful it all was, and we can't say it enough, we owe it all to Wendy's hard work, professionalism, and dedication to making sure our day turned out amazing. I'm confident that any couple looking to get married, would be in great hands with Wendy as their planner.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Cruz · Married on 02/29/2020

We couldn't have done it without Wendy! ❤️

If you're looking for a wedding coordinator, Wendy is the perfect one! We hired her as a Day-of Coordinator, but she was definitely way more than just that. She wasn't the cheapest, but since the success of our beautiful wedding, she was worth every penny! She is extremely experienced in wedding planning and is very pleasant to talk to and work with! Wendy definitely made our wedding run as smoothly as possible. She definitely DID NOT DISAPPOINT! We cannot have imagined pulling off our wedding day without her!

During our first call and first in person meeting, I was IMMEDIATELY SOLD! She was so fun to talk to. She walked me through the different services she offered. My favorite part about talking to her, was her walking me through all the things she would do from START to FINISH. She made me feel like I could not pull this off without her. She can do as MUCH or as LITTLE as you need her to. Matt and I decided that we definitely needed her as a Day-of Coordinator, but she provided so much more than just that!

Matt and I were engaged a year from our wedding day, and Wendy called us every month to check on the progress of our wedding planning. Even if she was just a Day-of Coordinator, she gave us checklists to go off of, deadlines to reach, and ways to organize all our planning. We definitely got way more than we thought we were going to get. Wendy always offered us help. She provided direction and so much good advice whether it came to deciding on a vendor or budgeting.
    Wendy has a very positive, uplifting approach about her. She was always so motivating and pleasant. She always made me envision my wedding day to go perfectly smooth (and it definitely WAS!)

During our rehearsal, she made the whole process so easy for us. All our families and friends thought she was awesome. Matt and I were under enough stress, and she helped relieved all that the day before the wedding day. :) A week prior, Wendy had already reached out to all our hired vendors and coordinated with them on what times they should be arriving and that if they had any questions, to reach out to her. There was so much behind the scenes work that I never got to see but she took care of it all!

Wendy rocked it during our wedding day. She showed up early to help prep everything. She would pop in to check on me and the girls as we got ready. She got the guys ready when they needed to be. She was always walking around, getting things done, and meeting with everyone. She was very good at making everyone feel special, especially our bridal party and families. She knew how to get everyone in a good mood.

Wendy was always one step ahead. She got all our vendors to get there at the time they needed to be there. She really tries to get to know you and goes above and beyond to make sure everything goes smoothly the way you want it to.

I'd recommend her to all my friends and families who would be planning a wedding in the future. Our wedding day went PERFECT because of her.

Wendy, we cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Becky

Becky Curtis · Married on 02/09/2020

Wendy was exceptional

My daughter's wedding was an exceptional experience and I know Wendy played the major role in creating a perfect wedding. I entered into the experience with some trepidation because my daughter is a very detail oriented person and I knew she would have high expectations for her wedding experience. Wendy worked very well with the bride, groom and both sets of parents. I was extremely relaxed because Wendy had everything under control. I signed up for the full wedding planning package and we started working with Wendy one year prior to the wedding. Every single detail was addressed with Wendy's detailed knowledge base of the wedding experience. On the day of the wedding I didn't even look at my watch. Wendy guided us all through the process. The entire family on both sides enjoyed the experience and we have great memories. I can't imagine doing a wedding without Wendy's experience and expertise.

Sent on 10/06/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Weddings With Wendy FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Pixel Dust Weddings Wedding Videographers

Wendy is incredible! I have filmed many weddings over the years with her so I can say with confidence that she is exactly who you want with you through the planning process and on your big day. Whatever your dream event is- she can make it a reality. All of my couples that have Wendy as their coordinator absolutely RAVE about her! She's wonderful!

• Mukilteo, 98275 See on map
    2062763321 (Phone number)
    Location of (Weddings With Wendy)