Concord, MA 01742 Map · Phone number

About Weddings & Wellies

weddings & wellies is a custom wedding invitation and stationery studio.

your wedding invitation says a lot about you.
it is the first impression your friends and family will have about your big day,
and our job is to make that impression a lasting and impactful one.

from your save-the-date to the late night goodie bag after the reception,
we will create and style a wedding that is quintessentially you.

why weddings?
because we’re obsessed,
and because it should be one of the happiest days of your life and the best party you’ll ever throw.

why wellies?
because they’re cheery on a rainy day,
and because they represent a whimsy that we want to express.
we’re looking to find the side of your personality that can enliven all of your wedding details!

Follow Weddings & Wellies on

destinationweddingmenu
Dominiquebottles

12 Reviews for Weddings & Wellies

Ashley · Married on 02/17/2018

Would highly recommend Weddings and Wellies to anyone! They made message in a bottle escort cards for my sister's beach themed wedding. The cards inside the bottle were beautiful and the bottles were the best quality I have seen anyone use. Jillian is fantastic and made the process pleasant. She made sure everything was sent out on time and we received numerous compliments on the bottles. Overall it was a pleasure working with Weddings and Wellies and I would high recommend it to any bride!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Kim · Married on 10/27/2012

We learned of Weddings & Wellies through friends and loved the idea of working with a fellow JMU alumnus! Jillian made the entire process so easy. I didn't have much of a vision at all for my invitations, so she graciously drew up three different styles for me to choose from, each unique and beautiful. Jillian is careful to collect as much information about your event as you know (color scheme, patterns, style, location..all of your preferences and "vibes") in order to create a special invitation. Though I never expected to get comments on stationary, I had several people specifically call out how much they liked our invitations! That's saying something...because people often don't even notice the invitations. Within a few short weeks, our designs arrived via email, we easily chose our favorite, and the process was a total no-brainer. Jillian also does a great job of following up and reminding her crazy brides of upcoming deadlines. She gets that we're thinking about 1,000 details and that a gentle reminder is always welcome to keep everything on track. Overall, working with Weddings & Wellies on our invitations was one of the easiest processes of wedding planning, and we can't thank Jillian enough for that!

Sent on 11/15/2012

I worked with Jillian at Weddings&Wellies for wedding save the dates, invitations, ceremony programs, table cards, and escort cards. Jillian is so talented and was great to work with from the beginning of the design process through the last shipment. She was receptive to my ideas (and patient when I changed my mind!) but also let her creativity and expertise guide us, which I very much appreciated. We were so pleased with the process and the final product and received many compliments on the pieces. Thanks Jillian!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Weddings & Wellies FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Letterpress, Printing

• Concord, 01742 See on map