42 Whitewood Dr, Levittown, PA 19057 Map · Phone number

About Weddings To The T

Weddings to the T was started with a desire to, help couples plan creative and stylish weddings. We specialize in, seamlessly blending individual style and personality while keeping in mind our clients budget. Whether your drawn to a wedding that is classic or contemporary, simple or luxurious,large or intimate, Weddings to the T will help you discover and articulate the mood of your wedding with thought, imagination and impeccable attention to detail. From the color scheme to the floral palette, from the food to the favors your guest take home, your wedding will be the ultimate reflection of you and your partner. We give you peace of mind, no need to feel stressed or overwhelmed, we are here to handle all your wedding dilemas. We offer Full, Partial and Month of Services.

th Centerpieces
th Centerpieces
henderson0152

4 Reviews for Weddings To The T

Danielle · Married on 06/07/2009

Christina was fabulous. Responded to every email/text message immediately. Planned everything perfectly, just what we wanted.

Sent on 06/11/2009
  • F

Wedding · Married on 10/18/2008

Christina and Mike are so wonderful to work with and take care of every detail, and we made soo many last minute changes.... Their staff is very professional and everyone seems to know exactly what they are doing. Thank you soo much for making our day soo special!!!! Frank and Betsy

Sent on 11/01/2008

Maria · Married on 08/30/2008

My Wedding Coordinator, Christina from Weddings to the T, gave me the most value for my money. I don't know what I would have done without her. She made my wedding day as care free and relaxing as anyone could hope for. I didn't have to do a thing except relax, look beautiful and enjoy my day. I had only met her once before the wedding day but I felt like she was my best friend and I knew her for years. She provided the utmost personalized care for me, my wedding party and my guests. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. Even f you thought at first, like me, that you didn't need one, trust me- every bride needs Christina!

Sent on 10/03/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Weddings To The T FAQ

• Invitations of Elegance
    Invitations of Elegance Wedding Invitations

Christina is an amazing wedding planner! Give her your thoughts and vision and she will make it a reality within your budget! Friendly, professional, and delivers nothing short of amazing service! Be SURE to book with Weddings To The T!

• Angelic Bridal Gowns
    Angelic Bridal Gowns Wedding Dresses

Wedding to the T are wondrful planners and always come up with the most creative ways to make your wedding as unique as possible. They are lots of fun and true professional, dependable & trustworthy. You can't go wrong hiring this team for your special day.

• 42 Whitewood Dr Levittown, 19057 See on map
    2679804635 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon-Friday 9am-4pm. Sat-Sun 10am-3pm.