Zieglerville, PA 19492 Map · Phone number

About Weddings Simplified, LLC

Weddings Simplified is different than your typical wedding consultant company. We are a research company that goes through the process of finding your ideal wedding vendors that meet your BUDGET, so you don't have to. We contact the vendors, get the price quotations and negotiate discounts, when possible. Weddings Simplified also offers a la carte services for those that do not wish to purchase a package, but just need a little help in getting started.

For more information, please feel free to contact us at info@weddingssimplified.net or (215) 527-8823.

Follow Weddings Simplified, LLC on

img20150619213539762
img2050
img2049

3 Reviews for Weddings Simplified, LLC

Wedding Simplified provides a thorough service. Angela and Danielle are both friendly and professional and always responsive. They take the time to get to know you and your wedding vision and do the proper research to give you the right options. They also organize and filter the information so you make the right decision. They have great attention to detail.

Sent on 05/21/2015

My wedding day was a huge success thanks to the help of Danielle and Angela. I was lost and needed some guidance with selecting a bakery, limo service, and reception site. They were both extremely courteous and helpful and went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with the results that they came up with. I would highly recommend them and their service. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Janice · Married on 05/02/2015

I really appreciated all the help I received from Weddings Simplified, LLC in planning my wedding. They were very organized and cooperative in how I wanted my wedding and reception to be. It is nice to deal with friendly people when it comes to an event like this. I would recommend them to anyone who is planning a wedding. They are a very good company to deal with and I was not disappointed with their work at all. They were outstanding in helping me.

Sent on 05/21/2015