3 Wirt Street NW, Leesburg, VA 20176 Map · Phone number

About Weddings on Wirt Street

A small wedding chapel, owned by William and Suzanne, WoWS adds a nice feature to the Leesburg historic district and provides a needed option for the many couples who want a smaller, but elegant site, to recite their wedding vows.

Full Service Wedding Planning and Wedding Coordination also available. Check out Suzanne's amazing reviews:
www.weddingwire.com/legacyweddings

image
The wedding chapel provides an intimate place for small ceremonies.
The little brick house is best suited for smaller events.
The little brick house is best suited for smaller events.
A perfect site for smaller ceremonies.
A perfect site for smaller ceremonies.
Town Council Member Marty Martinez cut the Ribbon. J. Morris, Kelly Burk, County Supervisor, Ron...
The Entrance to the Chapel from the front room.
The Entrance to the Chapel from the front room.
Second Floor Ready room with new art work and flowers which can be used by the couple at the altar.
The upstairs ready room for the bride to freshen up.
The upstairs ready room for the bride to freshen up.
image

11 Reviews for Weddings on Wirt Street

Ron · Married on 10/18/2014

Suzanne Fox at Weddings on Wirt Street made our wedding fun, enjoyable, and worry-free.

From her first consultation, she helped solve more than a dozen of our concerns, giving us helpful warnings that saved us time and money.

On the wedding day, Suzanne was an all-star--running a tight ship and happily organizing the chaos that is a wedding. Celia and I cannot imagine what would have happened without her. From making sure everything ran on-time and in the right place to advising us on how to be gracious hosts, Suzanne was a God-send.

Honestly, if you're looking for a planner or day-of manager, it would be a mistake not to hire her. The ratings system cannot account for how highly we think of Suzanne, and we definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone.

-Ron & Celia Meyer
    Ashburn, VA

Sent on 12/08/2014

Celia · Married on 10/18/2014

Suzanne was an absolute blessing and made our day perfect. Without her our wedding would have been absolute chaos. She came in and totally streamlined the process--helped us organize, gave us down-to-the-minute planning, and ran our ceremony and reception flawlessly. She was so helpful before, during, and after our wedding. If you are looking for someone who is incredibly kind, generous, passionate, and efficient for your wedding planning, Suzanne at Weddings on Wirt Street is the one to go to. She will go above and beyond to make your day perfect and memorable. She is a gem!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Krystal · Married on 07/05/2014

If you are having a small intimate wedding, are on a budget, and you want your wedding to look classy and not cheap this is the PERFECT venue.

My husband and I wanted to have a small wedding with just 30 close family members and friends. I searched for months for a location. Either the location was too big, too expensive, didn't cater to an event of my size, or looked disgusting. Many of the small wedding venues that I came across just looked super cheap, dingy, and cheesy.

After several Google searches I finally found the Weddings on Wirt Street location. As soon as I saw the pictures I was in love! When I looked at the pricing details I was in shock. I thought for sure I would be paying an arm and a leg for something so beautiful, but the prices are very affordable for all the services that are provided. Suzanne and her husband should definitely be charging more for this charming location.

I immediately scheduled for me and my fiancé (now husband) to see the place in person. As soon as I saw the little cottage in person I didn't hesitate to sign a contract and put down a deposit. The location is so gorgeous that you don't need to decorate it not less you want to.

Suzanne and her husband can officiate the wedding, they have ceremony music, there's a ready room for the bride, and they offer various add-ons. Suzanne responds quickly to emails and phone calls, and she doesn't hesitate to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. I still can't believe I found this place. It was PERFECT!!!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Weddings on Wirt Street FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 35
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Wheelchair Access

• Birkby House
    Birkby House Historic Weddings

A lovely venue for the small ceremony and just a block from the Courthouse! Your wedding day will all the more special when your ceremony is performed here.

• 3 Wirt Street NW Leesburg, 20176 See on map
    7037277181 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment