Tracey School Rd, York, PA 17406 Map · Phone number
Package Price $500

About Weddings on the Susquehanna

Specializing in Day of Wedding Coordination!

You've spent a tremendous amount of time and effort into planning your wedding.

Hiring a day-of coordinator provides you peace of mind and provides you the ability to enjoy a stress-free and fabulous wedding day!

Pricing starts at just $400.00

We make sure everything runs smoothly and you enjoy your moment.

Helping to implement dreams since 2008!

Last Minute? Not a problem!

Follow Weddings on the Susquehanna on

cake

8 Reviews for Weddings on the Susquehanna

• Jacqui

Jacqui · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly Recommend, budget friendly and worth every penny!

Amy and her assistant were absolutely amazing, and I would highly recommend using her as your day of coordinator. My whole family and my husband's whole family quite literally have not stopped talking about just how wonderful she was as a day of coordinator and how happy they are that we hired her!
    My husband and I were trying to stay in our wedding budget which honestly was getting pretty tough, when I started looking for a day of coordinator I pretty much had everything figured out for what I wanted to do for my wedding, but a lot of other coordinators I looked at were pretty expensive and were providing services I didn't even need at that point. What Amy was offering was exactly what I needed--and she definitely went above and beyond. Our first meeting we had with Amy we talked about our plans for the wedding and she gave some pretty good suggestions we hadn't even thought about before and was able to answer a lot of questions for what traditionally happens at a wedding (while my husband and I have been to weddings before we are both the first of our good friends to marry so neither of us had been in a wedding before so had a few questions). Leading up to the wedding she asked me if I needed help with anything even if there was a sign I needed to make.
    When the day finally arrived I was a bit nervous about everything making it to where I had planned since I wasn't actually going to be setting anything at all up. Not only did Amy get everything set up perfectly, there were definitely some judgement calls that needed to be made the day of that she handled perfectly.
    When I arrived at the ceremony I felt like I was in a wedding magazine, everything looked perfect. We were getting married in front of a fountain and had purchased flower arrangements to float on the water, it ended up being pretty windy that day so Amy made the judgement call to surround the fountain with them since the wind was capsizing them. It looked stunning and I'm so glad she made that call. There were also a few other decorations that would have gotten blown away that she made the call to switch up where we thought they'd go. Instead of a tumble weed of a wedding I had an even more beautiful day than I'd even imagined!
    When I walked into our reception area I felt like I was walking into a movie. Later in the night I realized that our decoration my husband and I had made to display where everyone would be sitting was propped up by a stand. We had completely forgot that these would even need a stand but Amy saw one was needed and made sure it was there! Going through our stuff after the wedding we also noticed we had accidentally put two tables on the list twice, yikes! But Amy handled it and was able to modify it so the two missing tables that should have been on there knew where to go! There were so many other things that Amy helped with that day, but I realize this post is already getting pretty long. There's probably other things that could have gone wrong that day that Amy handled, but to be honest I just don't even know about them just like I had requested (although now I'm a bit curious)! She did a wonderful job to make sure that I had a stress free and perfect day! I can not recommend her enough, she was without a doubt worth every single penny and then some!
    We asked Amy to come early and stay late, her fee of $35/hr for her and her assistant's overtime to extend past their normal hours was very budget friendly and absolutely worth it!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • nicole

nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Fall wedding!

Amy and her daughter were amazing! I met with her before hand where she made me feel calm and relax that she would handle everything I needed. They had name tags super cute. Set everything up, talked to flower ppl and cater to setup everything correctly! Guided everyone down the aisle. she’s just amazing! My wedding was perfect and ran smoothly because she was there to handle and manage everything.

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2014

The best decision I made during wedding planning was hiring Amy as my day of wedding planner. She was in contact with me for months before the big day, even attended a meeting at my ceremony/reception location and rehearsal. I got married at a location that needed EVERYTHING set up and Amy did it all herself, perfectly and seamlessly. To be honest I wouldn't have been able to pull my wedding off without her! Ever since the first day I met her, I knew I could trust her with everything! She was extremely professional and the perfect hire for my big day!

Sent on 05/16/2014

• What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Katie Jane Photography - New York City Elopement Photographer
    Katie Jane Photography - New York City Elopement Photographer Wedding Photographers

I recently photographed a wedding at the Peter Allen House in Dauphin, PA and Amy was the coordinator. She was absolutely amazing to work with from the point of view of another vendor. She kept the day running smoothly and calmly. When I was stung by a bee during the ceremony, she even ran around to find me a benadryl! She went above and beyond for both our clients and the other vendors, and I hope to work with her again someday.

• Wedding Dayz
    Wedding Dayz Wedding Officiants

With each wedding I perform, one question I need answered when learning that a wedding coordinator is involved is, will they allow me to do my job? Working with Weddings on the Susquehana was both a pleasure and a breeze. Professional, relaxed and most concerned with the desires of the couple, I would highly recommend WOTS to any bride who is looking for just the right amount of input from someone who is very good at what they do.

• Tracey School Rd York, PA, 17406 See on map