Jupiter, FL 33458 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Weddings Lovely

[Info at: www.weddingslovely.com]►

Weddings Lovely founder, Jaime Nicole, is an experienced professional wedding planner serving the Jupiter/Palm Beach, FL area. Regardless of where you are at in your planning ,she can provide a friendly and affordable helping hand. Her boutique firm provides a personal touch to her clients. Whether you need help with the full wedding design and execution, wedding day logistics, or simply finding a site for your nuptuals, we can help you acheive your dream wedding on any budget. Three pre-designed packages and a la carte services available.

2 Reviews for Weddings Lovely

• W

Whitney · Married on 01/19/2008

Jaime Nicole is a fantastic wedding planner! Her creativeness and organization are HUGE assets to any wedding! She really helped me get through the planning process with my sanity intact. She provided fantastic vendors and worked with the ones I had already chosen. You get a fantastic package with Jaime, she has it all and I don't recommend planning a wedding without the help of a professional.

Sent on 04/28/2008

Joshua · Married on 04/21/2007

Jaime Nicole was fantastic, and affordable. She didn't take over - she just added her own touches to our wedding that made a huge difference. We loved her blueprint guide - it helped us do our own planning. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 07/10/2007