Weddings in Rome by RAYS srl

• Relais Masseria Caselli

9 Reviews for Weddings in Rome by RAYS srl

Kirsten Ennis · Married on 10/24/2020

Wedding in Rome - Amazing

From the moment I sent my first email to Sarah, I knew my wedding was in safe hands.
    Sarah was quick with responding, offered advice and listened to my concerns throughout the whole process.
    Not only did Sarah organise my wedding, she organised it during a global pandemic without breaking a sweat! She was calm, honest with me and determined! We had more bumps in the road than either of us thought were possible but Sarah and Danielle made sure that our day went perfectly smooth.
    We honestly had such an amazing day in Rome getting married and I strongly believe that it would not have been as successful if it wasn't for Sarah.
    I would not hesitate to recommend Weddings in Rome to anyone. I know that Sarah specializes in couples that are coming from abroad but I would recommend having Sarah involved in your day regardless of where in the world you live, including Italy. The knowledge of the paperwork and formalities is second to none and she made life so much easier!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Mana Kite · Married on 09/19/2019

Made everything so easy

Sarah and Danielle were a delight to work with! Speedy response to emails, very helpful with suggestions of photographers, make-up artists etc and helping to visit my reception venue. Assisting us and our guests on the day. Was wonderful to work with these two beautiful ladies. My destination wedding in Rome was magical 💕 Thank you Weddings in Rome!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Paul

Paul Stenhouse · Married on 08/09/2019

Want to make your wedding planning easy.....Look no further. Problems Solved by Sarah!!

My beautiful bride and I have just returned to Australia after getting married in Rome in early August and a honeymoon in the Med and UK. It’s obviously a long way from Australia to Rome, so to try and organize the logistics of a wedding would be challenging.

We already had selected a hotel with a rooftop terrace to hold our intimate ceremony, but we needed help with everything else.

Great idea.....lets use a wedding planner.

A google and study of reviews lead us to Weddings in Rome by RAYS srl....and Sarah. It turned what could have been an almost impossible task, into a relatively easy experience to tick things off the ‘to do’ list after receiving recommendations for photographers, hair and make up, cars, celebrate, flowers, violinist, etc.....

The day went like clockwork, was perfect. Sarah met with us a couple of days prior so our minds were at ease knowing we were in good hands. Her English was perfect, so no language barrier either via email or face to face. Our ceremony was intimate, just the two of us, no friends or family. Sarah added a friendly face and a few ‘it will be ok’ to the bride when the inevitable panics occurred prior to the ceremony.

The experience with Sarah was just easy, from our first email exchange when deciding who we should engage, to the hug goodbye after the ceremony when we were getting in the Mercedes with the photographer to get pics done at various monuments.

Thank you Sarah and we would strongly recommend Weddings in Rome by RAYS srl to plan large or small ceremonies in Rome or other areas in Italy.

Sent on 09/14/2019

• Rome See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Weddings in Rome by RAYS srl)