PO Box 636, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number

About Weddings In Newport

Your ceremony is the first and the most meaningful part of your wedding day. Begin your new life together by designing a ceremony that reminds everyone witnessing the wedding that LOVE is not just a word, it is a happening, an experience ~ and it changes lives and impacts everyone around us.

It is my honor to support couples in creating personalized ceremonies and sacred vows. Incorporating spiritual and romantic readings, candle lighting ceremonies, sand ceremonies, ring blessings, family blessings and multicultural wedding traditions.

A0393
A0360
Weddings In Newport
Whether you have 4 guests or 400 guests, it is the love that everyone will remember
The signing of your marriage license makes it official!
The signing of your marriage license makes it official!
Love is not just a word, it is an experience ~ a happening!
Love is not just a word, it is an experience ~ a happening!
A0393
A0360

1 Reviews for Weddings In Newport

Alanna · Married on 07/19/2008

I can't say enough about Laura.
    Where do I start....first, she made us totally at ease with the whole process from the very beginning. To taking the time to meet us and our moms, to following up on the phone, to helping us write our vows. She did everything with such grace and ease.

Second, she made our ceremony something really special. It really captured our personalities and love, and I truly feel that couldn't have been done by anyone but Laura!

She was wonderful from beginning to end and I know she will be a big part of our wedding memories!

Sent on 09/29/2008

Weddings In Newport FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian

• PO Box 636 Newport, 02840 See on map