Weddings in Cape Cod

Marstons Mills, Marstons Mills, MA 02648 Map · Phone number

About Weddings in Cape Cod

Weddings in Cape Cod is a wedding officiant service based in Marstons Mills, Massachusetts, that serves the Cape Cod and Martha’s Vineyard areas. Reverend Patricia Conte-Nelson is an interfaith minister who has assisted couples in creating and officiating their wedding ceremonies for over 20 years. At Weddings in Cape Cod, Rev. Conte-Nelson would be delighted to create an unforgettable ceremony that celebrates your love and commitment to one another as a couple.

At Weddings in Cape Cod, Rev. Conte-Nelson officiates a variety of wedding ceremonies, including traditional, contemporary, basic, elopement, non-denomination, interfaith, LGBTQ and vow renewal. She will go above and beyond to help bring your wedding vision to life. Rev. Conte-Nelson offers customized wedding officiant packages that can be tailored to fit your unique wants and needs for your special day.

Lovely couple
Happiness

9 Reviews for Weddings in Cape Cod

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/22/2018

Warm, loving, genuine -- a true expert of her craft!

Patricia was, in a word, wonderful! In our first phone call, she spent nearly an hour getting to know us as individuals and as a couple. She walked us through the whole process of crafting a ceremony that truly reflected us, and provided multiple ceremony and reading examples to review and choose from. A few weeks before the big day, Patricia hosted us in her home, as she wanted to meet in person and go over all the details to make sure we were comfortable with everything. She provided information on how to file for our marriage license, and gave helpful tips for how to stand, where to look, what to do with our hands, etc. -- all the little things! Before we left her home, she gave us a copy of her book with a personalized note inside, and two blessed angel tokens for love and luck. On top of all of this, Patricia attended our wedding rehearsal the day before the wedding and helped us figure out the processional order, guided our families and friends through a practice run, and made sure we felt confident going into the next day. The day of our wedding, she arrived early to set up and perform the ceremony, which went great. There was a tiny technical difficulty with the sound system during our "I do"s, but she handled it like a pro and kept everyone smiling. Many guests have complimented the ceremony and said it felt like it was perfect for us. Patricia truly puts her heart into her work and genuinely cares about her couples. We would recommend her highly!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Weddings in Cape Cod's reply:

Hi, Kim, what an absolutely wonderful review. Thank you so much. I loved working with you and Curtis. It was my pleasure to be with you on your special day. Sending you both love and a hug, Patricia xo :)
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 09/02/2018

As soon as we spoke to Patricia on the phone, we knew we found our wedding officiant. She read us samples passages and we could envision her soothing voice being the one to marry us. Patricia was very responsive throughout the months leading up to our wedding.

She provided us with many samples which we could pick and choose from to create our one-of-a-kind ceremony. We met with her in person for a rehearsal to prepare and she provided us with suggestions on how to make the ceremony even better. My husband I loved the words she helped us put together and we received countless compliments on how romantic and beautiful our ceremony was. We couldn't recommend her enough to others - she is professional, caring, and sincere, and this definitely comes across in her delivery!

Sent on 10/08/2018

My wife & I spent months searching for the right Minister to perform our wedding ceremony and feel so lucky to have found Patricia Conte-Nelson. As soon as we spoke with Patricia over the phone we knew our search was over and we found the perfect fit for us. This became even more evident when we met at her house to review the ceremony. Patricia touched us with her sincerity, impressed us with her knowledge and made us smile with her fun loving spirit.

Patricia took the time over the phone and in person to get to know us. She worked extensively with us to customize our ceremony to make it just what we wanted in a service. She provided us with lots of options, information and suggestions to help us design the perfect ceremony.

Patricia handled the ceremony like a pro, yet it was obvious she cared about us. It was a very personal service that she handled with the utmost professionalism. We had so many compliments on the service and the wonderful job Patricia did on the ceremony. If you want a professional, sincere, caring and friendly Minister to perform you ceremony then I can’t recommend Patricia enough. We are so happy we did.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Award

Weddings in Cape Cod FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? HI, MA