Broken Arrow, OK 74012 Map · Phone number

About Weddings By Williams

At Weddings By Williams we take the preparations off your shoulders but never out of your hands.  We do not have set prices because every client is unique and every client's needs are different.  A free consultation (usually treating you to coffee or lunch) is provided to get to know you and your vision, then we talk about what I can do for you and what I will charge for my work.

As the owner, Keline Williams, I would love to meet with you myself and get to know you (and your fiancé if possible), and I would love to help with any planning or coordination needs.  I am also a licensed minister in the state of Oklahoma and would love to perform your ceremony if needed.

Every bride and groom, bride and bride or groom and groom deserve to have as little stress as possible on their special day and I do everything I can within budget to make that happen.  Call me at 918-906-4424 or email me at keline@weddingsbywilliams.com for more information.

Follow Weddings By Williams on

• Chasing Perfection
  • Mary Fencl Events
  • Event Fusion
  • Take Heart Events
1100184215803024622169331566650077567895706n
1100184215803024622169331566650077567895706n

2 Reviews for Weddings By Williams

Keline was absolutely amazing to work with.

I hired her for day of coordination and totally wish I had hired her sooner. She helped make sure everything ran smoothly and with as little flaws as possible.

As soon as I signed with her she took over my contracts and kept in contact with my vendors. She picked up the cakes and table linens the day before the wedding and was there helping to coordinate the rehearsal. She really helped us keep calm and keep everything together when it came to getting the wedding set up.

On the day of she handled everything really well. We had to turn the room we got married in over to the reception area after the ceremony and she really was the key to getting that done efficiently. She also handled a few crises we had, lemonade shortage and lack of cake topper, but she really came through and helping get everything looking perfect.

I would definitely hire her again if we were to do another event. Great personality, easy going and got stuff done. Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/08/2015

Patricia · Married on 06/30/2016

0.4
      0.5

Run! This was a catastrophe starting the day after the contract was signed. She refused to take phone calls and would only text. Calls and emails never returned. Vendors were calling me all the time because she could not keep it straight even though she was supposed to handle all vendors. She constantly blamed the vendors, and other people for her mistakes. She was never on time and cancelled meetings at the venue. I finally decided to give up the money I invested and take the loss to hire someone that knew what they were doing. I found out that there are no other employees. She is a one man band. Don't take a chance with this so important day.

Sent on 07/30/2016

• Broken Arrow, 74012 See on map
    Location of (Weddings By Williams)