7818 Big Sky Dr. STE 218, Madison, WI 53719 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Weddings by Wesley

Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event. My goal is to capture the most important moments of your day in a way only video can.

Unfortunately, I am currently not taking on future wedding films. However I’d be happy to get your info in case there is a change in plans.

My Package Includes

• Full-length video of the ceremony & speeches
  • All raw footage edited into a “Home Video"
  • Cinematic highlight film

Videos 8 Videos

6 Reviews for Weddings by Wesley

• Jolene

Jolene Pollard · Married on 05/08/2020

Absolutely fantastic man and video!

Wesley is the best. My husband and I got married August 17, 2019 and Wesley was our first choice for videographer, and we were NOT disappointed! He listened to what we wanted in our video and made note of the special things that mattered to us, and made sure that our video was catered to our specific desires. The final product was SO good that we cry every time we watch it. And we had no criticisms of the video. There's not one thing I would change! When everything was all put together, Wesley gave us a beautifully engraved wooden box with a USB of all of the videos and it sits on our shelf, proudly for all to see. Wesley is efficient, personable, professional, and his video skills are unrivaled. Thank you, Wesley, for your wonderful work!!!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Cayla Leikin · Married on 10/08/2019

Just fabulous!

Wesley did an amazing job with our wedding video. I was initially hesitant to have a videographer because I was worried about getting nervous or distracted by the camera. Wesley was so communicative leading up to our wedding and discrete the day of - I didn't realize he was there! He captured special moments that we get to cherish for a lifetime. We feel so lucky we got to work with him and are so, so happy with the final video. I would strongly recommend him for other weddings.

Sent on 02/23/2020

Weddings by Wesley's reply:

Thanks for the kind review, Cayla! I had so much fun filming your wedding -- you and Alex were wonderful to work with. I loved seeing you incorporate traditions from both of your families throughout the day. Filming the Hora chair dance was a blast!
  • Christiana

Christiana Trapani · Married on 09/28/2019

The Most Amazing Wedding Videographer!

Weddings By Wesley is the ONLY way to go for your wedding videos. Our wedding highlight film that Wesley created was absolutely perfect in every way and made us feel like we were right back at our wedding day. He worked with us from the beginning to make sure he knew us a couple, what was important to us, what music we liked and what we wanted highlighted in our film. He and his co-videographer Katie made us feel like we were all old friends, and you couldn’t even tell they were filming throughout the day. Our wedding video is full of the most beautiful moments, true smiles and happiness. I watch our wedding video everyday and feel butterflies every single time. If you are getting married and want a wedding video that is truly timeless and beautiful, Weddings By Wesley is the only way to go. Thank you for giving us the MOST BEAUTIFUL wedding video!

Sent on 03/25/2020

Weddings by Wesley's reply:

Wow, thank you, Christina! This wedding was so special to me -- you and Nic are close family friends and I have a strong personal connection to Door County. We had a lot of fun with locations for this wedding -- heading to the beach and bluffs around Egg Harbor to get some stunning shots at sunset (all the while being chauffeured in a Door County trolley!). I appreciate that you were open to trying different things, like walking along in the sand along the harbor shore.

Weddings by Wesley FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2250
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• 7818 Big Sky Dr. STE 218 Madison, WI, 53719 See on map
    608-213-0499 (Phone number)
    Location of (Weddings by Wesley)