Culver City, CA 90230 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Weddings by Vincent Ford

Since I could remember I've been fascinated with shapes, textures and colors. The art of makeup and hair design allows me the opportunity to incorporate these qualities, to create beauty with every face I paint. From the abstract to showing women a better version of themselves, is what I strive for.

Being a wedding makeup artist allows me to be part of such a special time in a woman's life that I hope she will remember for a lifetime. I specialize in airbrush makeup and bridal updos. No matter the project, I believe in a positive work ethic to deliver the best possible results.

Rates **Mention this site and receive $25 off of your consultation**

Bridal makeup/hair consultation: $125 my location/$175 your location

Bridal Makeup: $200

Bridal Hair: $100

Bridesmaid/Relative Makeup: $150

Bridesmaid/Relative Hair: $75

Assistant fee: $75 (Needed for groups of 4 or more needing both hair and makeup / 5 or more for makeup only)

Groups of 4+: -$50.00 discount

Groups of 6+: -$75.00 discount

*Rates subject to change, unless agreed to by bridal contract

*Parking fees for hotels or wedding location to be paid by bride

Follow Weddings by Vincent Ford on

weddingwireimg
facesbride2

7 Reviews for Weddings by Vincent Ford

Kimberly · Married on 06/25/2019

Vincent was amazing to work with! I am very picky about my make-up, so I planned ahead and had Vincent come over twice (it is well worth compensating him for this) to get the look down that would make me thrilled on my wedding day. I coordinated one of the trial makeup sessions on the same date as my engagement photoshoot with Charise photography. He did such a flawless job with my airbrush makeup, natural looking false eyelashes and hair that I did not touch myself up at the wedding at all. I would highly recommend Vincent. He has a very pleasant personality and knows how to make you feel your best. Take the time to let him know exactly what you want because he will do his very best to perfect the look you are aiming for. I was very happy and my husband said I took his breath away .. Thank you Vincent!!

Sent on 04/04/2009

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2011

Vincent was amazing. I was scrambling to find a replacement hair and makeup artist and Vincent was very responsive. He scheduled a trial with me very quickly and was so welcoming and calming - something every bride needs more of on her wedding day!! He even did a second trial free of charge when I decided to go a different direction with my hair and makeup at the last minute. On the day of he showed up right on time and got to work right away. All of my bridesmaids LOVED their hair and makeup. He even paid special attention to my mother. I could not have been happier and would recommend Vincent to anyone.

Sent on 11/27/2011

Shaun · Married on 07/10/2011

After searching for a make-up professional for myself and my bridal party for weeks, I found Vincent, and was EXTREMELY happy with his make-up products, his service and the beautiful results! I highly reccomend Vincent Ford and is airbrush make-up service. He made us all look years younger, with fresh and dewy (not "made up") faces. I had several compliments on my make-up that evening and will use his service the next time I have a special occassion.

Sent on 07/26/2011

Award

Weddings by Vincent Ford FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Weddings by Vincent Ford 1
    $25 off of consultation
    Mention this site and receive $25 off of your consultation.
  • Weddings by Vincent Ford 2
    Large Group Discount
    Book 6 additional people for wedding services and receive $50 off of package total.

• Culver City, 90230 See on map