11247 San Jose Blvd #1808, Jacksonville, FL 32223 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

36 Reviews for Weddings By Tina

• User3269173 ·

Tina did a great job catering my wedding! I have very specific dietary restrictions and she worked with me to ensure that the food would be delicious for all guests while still meeting my dietary restrictions. I felt she was very reasonably priced considering the amount of food we got and she offered a wonderful monthly special that included chinaware with her catering services. This was very important to me as I would have otherwise had to rent china from a rental company or use paper plates; neither of which I wanted to do. She was very nice and was always good about responding to emails in a timely manner. I would highly recommend her services as the food is high quality and decently priced and she is very flexible with making a menu that is suited to your desires. Thanks again!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Almerie · Married on 09/07/2014

I would like to take this time and say thank you a million times to Tina Payne of a Weddings by Tina and her staff. My husband I were looking for a company that would provide us all of the services we needed for an affordable price and we received that and much more. Tina was so professional and very attentive to my needs. She made my dream of a fairytale wedding come true. She was very creative and always kept me involved in everything that was going on. I could never have dreamed of my wedding day being so amazing. The food, the decor, the DJ, the cake and photographer were extraordinary.

I would recommend Tina and her staff and all the vendors because she went above and beyond and I give her 10 stars without a doubt!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Almerie · Married on 09/07/2014

Sent on 09/09/2014

• River City Weddings
    River City Weddings Wedding Officiants

I've worked with Tina several times now and she always beats the customers expectations! She's great to work with and is a real professional who knows her business.

• 11247 San Jose Blvd #1808 Jacksonville, 32223 See on map