2054 Kildaire Farm Road, PMB #353, Cary, NC 27518 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 73

About Weddings by the Vine

Weddings by the Vine offers wedding planning services for couples interested in a vineyard celebration. They will assist in finding the perfect vineyard for your overall style and also assist with month of coordination, partial or full planning. They are all about the flow on your wedding day and will create a thorough timeline to ensure you can relax and enjoy all the aspects of your beautiful vineyard wedding.

Experience
Founder and Lead Wedding Planner, Kimberly Williams, has been coordinating weddings since 2004 and began her focus on vineyard weddings when she started Weddings by the Vine! Not only is Kiimberly a certified green wedding professional but also recently received her Introductory Sommelier certification.

Weddings by the Vine offers a variety of packages to help with every stage of the planning process.

Follow Weddings by the Vine on

Table setup
Table setup
wedding 1
Weddings by the Vine
jennifer trevor dancing in vines
dsc8797
round peak vineyard wedding final images 3 0419
Weddings by the Vine
mike and suzette kissing chocolate
ryan and ashley 407

Weddings by the Vine 7
  • Patricia

Patricia Pahle · Married on 10/19/2018

Rehearsal Dinner/ Rhubarb’s ASHEVILLE

Our joyous rehearsal dinner celebration honoring my son and his bride would be held 4 hours from where I live. I was very much overwhelmed from 2 years of caring for my 90 year old extremely ill father and he had just passed. I was in need of some personal help planning this event and I reached out to Kimberly@weddingsby the vine in my church parking lot. We met for warm coffee and her laughter set me at ease. She listened to the challenges and dreams of gathering together families from NY, NC, GA, TN to a mountain top wedding near Asheville. She ahowed me beautiful pictures of affordability and not so affordability. She had recommendations for every question that I could conceive of, always with no pressure. Warmth, Kindness and laughter gently led me through the process. She contacted the dinner venue, she discussed questions on food preparations from light salt to special bar drinks. She suggested the wines with expert advice. She has certification in these things that I certainly had no knowledge. We met several times, in between her discussions with the venue owners, chefs.. she called or texted with reminders before I got in the car to drive far from home so that nothing was forgotten. The tables were arranged perfectly by her . She was there at the event to greet first guests as the wedding couple and parents arrived 15 minutes behind the start of the event. We planned the music, the sldeshow.. She did so much more than connect a dot! She became family. When it was over she helped remove our keepsakes. Most of all, she held my dreams in her heart and hands. Her advice to Enjoy EVERY Second, it goes so fast was the best. Because of Kimberly, we did just that!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Weddings by the Vine's reply:

Thanks, Trish! I really appreciate all the kind words and am happy that I could help with your son's rehearsal dinner - what a joy:)

Doug Pahle · Married on 10/19/2018

WeddingsbytheVine Creative, Excellent, Experienced, Affordable, Dedicated

Happy Wife, Happy Life! Kimberly created a warm, simple but elegant rehearsal dinner to welcome our new family-to-be, our family and the wedding party. Her recommendations saved us money, yet added special touches that saved us money. Seasonal flowers were grown locally, and could nor have been more exceptional in the mountain setting of Asheville. We were able to provide specialty beer from the local brewery, Sierra Nevada. The food was family style, local rainbow trout fillets, braised chicken, pork tenderloin, seasonal butternut squash, salad, brussel sprouts and kale. Her choice of wines paired with the food was exquisite and reasonable. She is a Master Sommelier! She handled all the pricing and discussions with Rhubarb, our restaurant of choice and personally set the room and decor befor the event. She stayed nearby in case we needed her and helped to great our guest on arrival. We couldn’t have asked for a better planner who took away all stress from my wife.

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Weddings by the Vine 19
    Weddings by the Vine 20
    Weddings by the Vine 21

Weddings by the Vine's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review, Doug, and I LOVE the photos too! Just want to clarify that I just completed the Introductory Sommelier Certification not the Master - but the goal is out there:) Cheers!

Katie S · Married on 10/06/2018

Oct 6th Raffaldini Wedding

We hired Kimberly (Weddings by the Vine) for the month of coordination package as well as help with vendor selection for our wedding. Kimberly is extremely professional, has great contacts with vendors, responds quickly to all questions, and offers great advice and tips when asked. Hiring Kimberly is one of the best decisions we made! We were new to North Carolina and Kimberly's vendor selections were lifesavers - not only did we love her suggestions but they also were a great value for the money. Kimberly is extremely organized and took care of all the details so that we could relax and enjoy the wedding planning process. She even helped out our families with planning the Rehearsal Dinner at the last minute. On our wedding day every detail was taken care of, we had no worries, and had a perfect day! Kimberly really went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was a success!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Weddings by the Vine's reply:

Thanks so much, Katie! You & Brian were so easy to work with and your wedding was one of the best this year - loved how everything flowed so seamlessly:) I know it's sometimes difficult when it's a destination wedding, and I'm glad I was able to help Brian's mom with the rehearsal dinner too. Thanks again!

Weddings by the Vine FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,975.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• The Crepe Cakerie
    The Crepe Cakerie Wedding Cakes

Kimberly is extremely well-organized, creative, and collaborative. She was born to be an event planner!

• Tiwa Lawrence
    Tiwa Lawrence Wedding Hair & Makeup

When it comes to detail and execution, Kimberly of Weddings by the Vine is your Lady. Her attention to detail is beyond amazing! She thinks of any issues or concerns before they arise. She is like your eyes while planning your perfect event! It makes the whole planning process stress free. To top it off, I love her niche in the wedding industry. She is an expert in all things weddings...and then specifically weddings at vineyards. What a unique and perfect match! She should be your choice for planning your dream vineyard wedding!

• Reverend Kayelily Middleton
    Reverend Kayelily Middleton Wedding Officiants

I've known Kimberly for many years and we are both members of the NC Wedding Ring--a circle of professional wedding vendors in the Triangle of NC. Kimberly is one of those incredibly organized and knowledgeable wedding planners. While she does specialize in vineyard weddings and knows almost all vineyards in the state, she does serve non-vineyard wedding planning and directing. I can highly recommend!

• 2054 Kildaire Farm Road, PMB #353 Cary, 27518 See on map