7658 Fairbanks ct., Hanover, MD 21076 Map · Phone number

About Weddings By SWT

At Weddings By SWT (sweet), each wedding we do here is completely unique. I personally take the time to listen to my client's wants and desires for their special day and simply expand on their vision. I have put together a team of wedding planners to meet those needs. Every detail is perfected to create a one of a kind ceremony and reception. Our client's needs are the utmost of importance to us.

Roses
Bridal portrait
Bridal portrait
Roses

2 Reviews for Weddings By SWT

Bonita · Married on 05/14/2011

I had a very specific ideas of what I wanted for my wedding and Vanessa took those ideas and turned it into a reality. It was the wedding of my dreams down to the last detail. She stayed in my budget, actually there was money left over for me have a butterfly release, it was beautiful. She took the most important day of my life and made it a magical reality!! She is joy to be around, and so funny and pleasant!

Mrs.Bonita Moore

Sent on 10/17/2011

simone · Married on 05/24/2009

When we decided to meet with Vanessa we thought we would just meet with her and move on....However she had a different plan. She totally won us over..... with the decorations, flowers, music, food and incredible organizations. It was more than we could have hoped for. Our friends and family have not stopped raving . . . Despite all my stressing out during the past year and a half, We were actually able to relax and truly enjoy our special day knowing we were in such good hands .

Thanks again,