Weddings by Regina Marie

Waterbury, CT View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hey! My name is Regina and I am the Owner and Lead Coordinator at Weddings by Regina Marie. I launched Weddings by Regina Marie in January 2017 after years of helping to organize and decorate celebrations for family and friends. Wedding Planning Assistant, Elizabeth, joined the team in January 2018. Weddings by Regina Marie is a wedding-planning business based out of Middlebury, CT, just minutes away from my home in Waterbury, CT.

I believe that a couple's Wedding Team should consist of vendors who not only match their budget, but also match their personality & style. I've spent years getting to know and building relationships with local vendors so that I can pair couples with the perfect vendors for their team. My approach to wedding planning is NOT to make the final decision for you regarding your vendor team, but to match you with 2-3 vendors in each category who are available for your date, fit within your financial comfort zone, and match your personality & the vibe you're trying to accomplish for your wedding. You will then speak with these vendors and make the final decision on who to add to your team, saving hours of research and aggravation along the way.

We offer many packages, including Event Management (commonly referred to as Day-of Coordination), Full Service Planning & Design, Virtual Planning, and a "Pick My Brain" Packages that allows you three hours of consultation to go over your wedding plans and get my input, without committing to the full planning experience. You can even pick a la carte services or have us customize the perfect package for you. Book a free consultation today to find out more!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Clinton
    Clinton F. Married on 09/25/2021

Weddings by Regina Marie

Regina was absolutely wonderful, completely engaged and thoroughly knowledgeable. The wedding was a smashing success, in no small measure because of her work, compassion and vision. Highly recommended!!
    Mike S. Married on 09/25/2021

Best Day Ever

Regina and her team truly made our wedding day the best day of our lives. She knew exactly how much and how little to push us in the planning process and took care of every detail so that we could just enjoy our day. Any couple getting married would benefit from her kindness, organizational skills and gift of execution.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Regina Burrus
Regina Burrus
Owner & Lead Wedding Planner

Having worked as a nurse for 11 years and being a mom to two little ones and a foster child, I understand the busyness that working professionals face in day-to-day life. Throw wedding planning into the mix and things can get VERY overwhelming VERY quickly. That's where I come in. I take my 11 years of detail-oriented, prioritization and critical thinking skills from nursing and utilize them to create a streamlined, smooth and stress-free wedding planning experience

I've always been a big advocate for continuing to educate & elevate myself so that I can continue to provide the highest level of service to my clients. As a Certified Wedding & Event Planner, Coordinator, and Designer, I've earned Event Planning Certificates from The Association of Bridal Consultants and QC Career School and an Accredited Event Designer Certificate from IWED International. As the creator and co-host of The 'We Do' Wedding Podcast, I spend hours each week not only getting to know local wedding industry experts, but also picking their brains for tips and advice on how to have the most successful events for my couples. I've attended workshops taught by wedding industry big shots, including David Tutera, Preston Bailey and inclusivity expert Bethal Nathan, and have been a student of celebrity planners Terrica Skaggs and Sasha Souza.

When I'm not planning the next fabulous event or chatting with my clients and getting to know them better, I'm reading Harry Potter or watching a Disney movie with my kids. You may even find me picking up and taking a weekend trip to Walt Disney World, my favorite place on earth!

Brittney Jenkins Photography Brittney Jenkins Photography Wedding Photographers

Regina blew me away with her talent and attention to detail! Everything went so smoothly there wasn't one little bit of stress. The bride was able to know everything was well takin care of! The decor was absolutely stunning and exactly what the couple had envisioned. I hope more of my clients choose Regina!!

27 Sieman Company Drive, Suite 304W Waterbury, CT, 06708
(203) 806-4050

Monday through Friday 9am-5pm by appointment only. Saturday and Sunday by appointment only.
Location of (Weddings by Regina Marie)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding