Weddings by Neena

Chicago, IL View map

Neena is a Certified Wedding Planner with years of large scale event and wedding planning experience. She offers flexible and affordable wedding planning services for the busy Bride-to-be!

Services include:
-Assistance with finding the perfect venue
-Finding and contracting vendors
-Assistance with timeline creation and management
-Wedding day coordiantion (to ensure a stress free wedding day)
and more...

Contact Neena for a free consultation!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Sally Married on 08/08/2014
    I first hired Neena to coordinate my wedding day. She was easy to talk to and excited about my ideas. After digging into the task of planning, I realized that I needed much more help. Neena agreed to help me through the planning phase in addition to doing day-of coordination. She was invaluable! She offered suggestions, strategies, and services as if it were her own wedding. Throughout the whole process, I never felt like a “client" with her, it was like talking to an excited bridesmaid or friend. She handled communication with my vendors with efficiency, professionalism and determination. She negotiated on my behalf (saving me thousands of $!) and willingly did extra research if something didn’t seem quite right. While the process of planning a wedding is of course stressful at times, it should also be fun. Every conversation (and there were a lot and they were lengthy;) with Neena left me feeling excited about the tasks ahead and reassured that my wedding would be beautiful. On my wedding day, I wasn’t nervous at all. I knew that I was in excellent hands. The wedding day was seamless. Her meticulous organization, from mapping the venue to the logistics of juggling all the people-vendors and guests, was phenomenal! Neena has all of the right qualities to excel as a wedding planner. She is detailed-oriented (or obsessed;), she has a great aesthetic sense, she is diplomatic, and above all, she truly loves weddings. She has the business savvy to communicate clearly and professionally whilst being assertive with vendors. She understands contracts and logistics. She anticipated and planned contingencies for every possible problem. However, nothing went wrong! Honestly, it was perfect! Most importantly, Neena understands how important the day is to the bride and groom and their families. She treated my wedding not as a "job", but as the most special day in my life and I can’t thank her enough!

Weddings by Neena's reply:

Sally,
    Your wedding was incredibly stunning and unique, and I loved how we had so much fun planning it! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day! Congratulations!
    Elizabeth Married on 07/12/2014
    We used Weddings by Neena for our Day of Coordinators. They were so amazing! We planned a wedding in Chicago from New York which can be challenging. Neena and Kristy were the BEST! We were able to meet via Skype and Google Hangout they were so accommodating to our crazy schedules and always found time for us. We clicked immediately these girls are on their game. They are new but they know what they are doing and they are so dedicated to the bride and groom. We had a hectic wedding day but they kept everything and everyone together. I woke up on the day of our wedding to pouring rain. I started to worry until there was a knock at out door Neena & Kristy showed up with umbrella's for everyone and they had already handled everything. Before you could even worry about anything they handled it! I mean they are one step ahead of everything. Our day was flawless and it is because of these two amazing ladies. I would recommend them to anyone!

Weddings by Neena's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Liz! You both are such beautiful people on the inside and out. It was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the opportunity!

Chicago, 60614
9202173611
Location of (Weddings by Neena)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding