Weddings by Monica

Serving the Inland Empire, Orange Co. and Los Angeles, Corona, CA 92880 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Weddings by Monica

Your wedding, large or small, is in many aspects similar to the production of a Broadway play. Decor, groomsmen, bridesmaids, caterers, venue,
florist, musicians, transportation and guests accommodations are but a few of the elements that will fill your wedding day.

We offer as little or as much assistance as you desire. We will orchestrate the production that is your wedding, allowing you to marry the one you
love without having to sweat the details.

We will direct the set up, work with the musicians, coach the wedding party and coordinate everything in-between, giving you peace of mind so you can
be the star on your wedding day.
Follow Weddings by Monica on

7fff439dd21d7943 1263335689932 IMG4121
Candles, menu's, favors, lighting, table signs, escort cards.
Cake Red Velvet with Brownie Center.
Candles, cake servers, leaves, toss bouquet set by Weddings...
Cake Red Velvet with Brownie Center. Candles, cake servers, leaves, toss bouquet set by Weddings...
Escort cards
Escort cards
Favors, centerpieces with lighting, table signs & linens.
Favors, centerpieces with lighting, table signs & linens.
Ceremony decorations:  Isle flowers, shepherd hooks with floral poms, backdrop, and floral poms...
Ceremony decorations: Isle flowers, shepherd hooks with floral poms, backdrop, and floral poms...
Escort Cards
Escort Cards
Table setting
Table setting
7fff439dd21d7943 1263335689932 IMG4121

13 Reviews for Weddings by Monica

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2013

We loved Monica! Right away we felt comfortable and knew everything would go well. I hired her just as day of coordinator. She met with us a couple times, was very thorough in her questions and is very organized! The day went off without a hitch! Well at least what I saw... She put out any and all fires before I even saw them! She blended into the crowd but as soon as you needed her its like she appeared before you! I would HIGHLY recommend her services!!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Kimberly · Married on 08/30/2013

Monica made it possible for me to enjoy my daughters wedding and not worry about all the vendors and things that needed to be done the day of. She is Fabulous and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Lindsay · Married on 04/13/2013

I loved working with Monica!! I used her "Day Of" services, which was more than just that day. She contacted all my vendors before the wedding day. I meet with her several times discuss my vision and to keep her updated on new vendors. She helped make my wedding run so smoothly. The few problems that did arise on the day of she took care of right away and I never had to worry about anything just enjoy my day. I will be recommending her to all of my friends and family that will be getting married in the so cal area.

Sent on 05/05/2013

Weddings by Monica's reply:

Thank you Lindsay. It was my pleasure working with you.

Weddings by Monica Pricing

Weddings by Monica Price Rates

Weddings by Monica FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings by Monica 1
    Package Deal
    Book Weddings by Monica "Day of" Coordination and Ross Creations DJ together for a package deal.

• Karen Leah Photography
    Karen Leah Photography Wedding Photographers

I was beyond impressed by Monica's work. She's not only super friendly and very easy to get along with, but she has so much energy, was incredibly efficient, and took care of all of her Bride's needs.

• Serving the Inland Empire, Orange Co. and Los Angeles Corona, 92880 See on map