Engagement
Shoot included

About Weddings by Lee

I'm so sure you will love your images that I offer a 100% money back guarantee...

From our first meeting to your wedding day. I will be helping you both plan your perfect timeline to match your photography needs. By the time your wedding day rolls around we will be good friends and you will both feel comfortable around me and the camera.

That being said, I tend to stand back and let my couples interact with each other to capture that true raw emotion when they think no one is watching, that's when I snap the oh so perfect image . I shoot in a photojournalism style, mixing in highly stylized imagery and a whole lot of fun to document the unique story of your wedding day.

Now it's your turn. Give me a call or email me today to schedule a portfolio review.

Lee@WeddingsByLee.com

Destination / Travel (2)
Prints (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Trash The Dress (1)

Lee has been great so far! He has provided us with high quality, professional images from our engagement shoot. The personalized flash drive is quite a plus. We have the utmost confidence that he will do great on your special day.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We booked Lee for our wedding and engagement photos! Working with Lee so far has been a great experience. He instantly helps your feel less awkward yet provides subtle direction to capture a moment. He has been super responsive and flexible when it comes to planning and working together. We can’t wait for him to shoot our wedding!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/5/18, 1 Review

This deal has
SOLD OUT

50% off engagement session

$250.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
This is for up to a 2 hour engagement session for Wedding Wire couples only that book their wedding with me by 2/1/18. I also give a 100% money back if you don't love your images...ask other studios for that guarantee.
Offer Expires: 02/01/2018
Available to the first 5 couples
#WWb878efddf0059b64

1 ENDORSEMENT
I met Lee awhile back while working a wedding together, and I have to say I was really impressed! In our industry, you get to see & work with a wide variety of photographers (and vendors in general), and Lee's approach, demeanor, professionalism, and determination to get the perfect shot are unmatched. It's always great to find another vendor that puts such passion into their work. I could tell when he was setting his equipment up that his equipment was top notch. He was super easy to work with, and he was all over the place, getting shots of the little details that are really any couple's favorite shots after the ceremony...the little things that you don't get to see because you're so busy talking to friends & family. I've been to more than one wedding venue that lists Lee as a preferred photographer, so if you have a chance (& he's available for your day) be sure to send him a message. When clients of mine ask me for recommendations he's the first person that I go to. Keep your peace of mind & go with the best. You only get one day, so make it count! Work with a photographer that's as passionate about and dedicated to your day as you are.

Events

19212 Plummer Dr., Germantown,D.C., Virginia, MD 20876   See On Map
202-744-0341 (phone)
Weddings by Lee is a wedding photography studio from Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC. Weddings by Lee is a professional wedding photography studio that has been part of the United States wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in photojournalism style, mixing in highly stylized imagery and a whole lot of fun to document the unique story of your wedding day..