Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Weddings by Le'amana

Unique Hawaiian Weddings and Affairs

At Weddings by Le’amana, we provide event coordination from ‘Simply Elegant’ to ‘Unique Hawaiian Weddings and Affairs’.  Our specialty, as a Hawaii wedding planner, is to provide traditional ‘Hawaiian style’ weddings, creating an unforgettable and memorable day... exactly as you dreamed!

Haunani has over 30 years of experience in the hospitality/wedding industry. She has been involved with many aspects of the industry ranging from sales, catering and convention services to weddings, themed events and full event productions both in Hawai’i, as well as, throughout the United States.

We are available for 'day of' coordination, partial and full service wedding planning.

From the day you arrive on the Big Island, until the day you depart, we bring you the calming 'spirit of joy', known as, 'Le’amana'.  Sit back, relax and enjoy lasting memories of a beautiful and magical ‘once in a lifetime’ affair!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Honolulu

6 Reviews for Weddings by Le'amana

Haunani was great! She was very professional, knowledgeable, understanding and very patient. The best way to describe our experience with her is that every time after a meeting or a telephone conversation with her, we felt so relieved and assured that things are being taken care of. We would have questions and worries about this and that, but after we talked to Haunani, we felt our stress and worries disappear. She is wonderful!!! Would we recommend her to a friend or anyone else? ABSOLUTELY!!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 2/19/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Haunani was such a pleasure to work with! She was prompt, professional, very organized, and always kept me abreast of what was going on. I was able to enjoy my wedding without the stress that usually comes with it, because Haunani had everything so well planned. We received very detailed itineraries, she kept everyone on track and on time, and was readily available for questions. She exceeded my expectations for what a wedding planner should provide. Haunani's rates were very reasonable, and she kept me on budget. I would recommend her to anyone planning a Hawaiian wedding in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Norma, 2/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Haunani literally had TWO WEEKS to help plan a wedding that I was not sure was going to be successful at all...

...but she did it and it was THE MOST AMAZING STRESS-FREE DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!

I feel that Haunani was a major reason for me not having a meltdown or pre-wedding jitters. I didn't have anything to worry about; and not just the day of, but from a week before the wedding.

She saved our lives and gave us a PERFECT WEDDING.

Profile Picture Sharla-Ann, 10/1/11, 2 Reviews

Terri and Lauren

8 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
GREAT WEDDING COORDINATOR!!!

Haunani is always a pleasure to work with. She is professional and makes the client's vision a reality every time. We feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to work with her and the other great Le'amana staff members.

We have the opportunity to work with planners from a very diverse culture. There is no doubt that Haunani, of Weddings by Le'amana, is the BEST of the BEST. Her calm demeanor creates an easy working atmosphere. She has a "knowing", a great Plan, and a warm smile. She is a pleasure to be around.

Events

P.O. Box 437268, Kamuela, HI 96743   See On Map
808-756-6216 (phone) 808-443-0447 (fax)
8:00am-5:00pm (PST)