1451 Elm Hill Pike, Suite 164, Nashville, TN 37210 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,800
  • Pricing

About Weddings by Kayln

ABOUT KAYLN:

A wedding is more than just a wedding. Not only does it celebrate a magical moment, but also creates precious memories that will last a lifetime. As a wedding planner my work ethic embodies personalized service, elegance and fun, while creating stunning occasions and unforgettable memories for my clients. No wedding is too big or too small, and brides on a budget or those seeking lavish weddings can count on me to create a spectacular experience. My job is to make sure that the wedding day and entire planning experience is stress-free and exactly as you've imagined it.

When I first started planning weddings I really thought it was all about creating a beautiful design for the wedding and finding vendors within the wedding budget. Over time I realized those things are important, but the most valuable thing I do as a wedding planner is make the planning process fun and relaxed for you, the bride. I do the planning, budgeting, and coordinating so that you get to focus on the exciting parts of designing your wedding, like; cake tasting, trying on gorgeous wedding gowns and selecting the perfect invitation. You will be busy enjoying your engagement parties and wedding showers, looking through bridal magazines or pintrest for ideas. So let me worry about keeping the planning and details on track throughout the proccess.

There are few things in life that I enjoy more than being a part of a wedding day. It brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart knowing that I've helped create a beautiful wedding for my brides, grooms and their families. So let me help you to make all your dreams a reality.

615-483-3952

9848f5be82c2fafc IMG 2302
fullsizerender

24 Reviews for Weddings by Kayln

Homira · Married on 03/19/2016

Kayln and her team made our wedding experience worry free. She is very knowledgeable of all the vendors and was always willing to do the extra leg work to ensure our vision was met. Kayln is very easy to get along with and we feel like we made a new friend as well.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Weddings by Kayln's reply:

Homira & Vic,
    Thank you so much for allowing us to work with you! We had some much fun getting to know you guys and plan your wedding! We'll see ya around!

Allison · Married on 11/22/2015

I hired weddings by Kayln for day of coordination. BUT she went above and beyond my expectations! I had planned to do my own wedding flowers. The night of my rehearsal I realized that I was out of time and hadn't even began them. I called Kayln hoping she could help. She did more than that! She came and got the flowers and supplies from me and created the most beautiful centerpieces! These were better looking than I had imagined. Her assistant Hannah, was a huge help the day of the wedding to. She made sure we were on target and happy with everything. I seriously don't know what I would have done without them. I was unsure about hiring a planner but now, I know that if I wouldn't have, things would have been a disaster! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/03/2015

April · Married on 09/12/2015

Kayln and her team was excellent through our long engagement and planning process (almost 2 years). She complied with every request I made and answered any questions that I, my husband, and my parents had. There was even times when she had things covered that I had forgot to mention or ask for. My ceremony and reception spaces were absolutely beautiful and she made my vision come to life. With working a full time job and going to school, there was no way I could have thought of everything and that is what Kayln did! Her assistant, Lindsey, was the ceremony coordinator day of and she was absolutely amazing! For our rehearsal, there were certain things that I wanted but after going through them a few times her and my husband noticed that it wouldn't have looked right day of. So they were quickly changed, and the ceremony went on without any flaws! Kayln and her whole team was absolutely amazing the day of and I cannot thank them enough. If you are looking for a wedding planner, definitely meet Kayln and she will not disappoint!!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Weddings by Kayln Pricing

Weddings by Kayln Price Rates

• Expressions Of Music Wedding DJs

Awesome, detailed, professional, beyond compare to her dedication and commitment to make your event incredible!

• 1451 Elm Hill Pike, Suite 164 Nashville, 37210 See on map
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Weddings by Kayln)