2640 N. Windsor Drive, Arlington Heights, IL 60004 Map · Phone number

About Weddings by Juliet

I have been planning events since high school and fell in love with all things weddings when I assisted a professional wedding coordinator for 5 years and after my own wedding in 2009. My organizational skills and eye for detail will allow you to have your time back while planning the most memorable day of your life!

My services range anywhere from creating a few spreadsheets and making calls to vendors, to wedding planning from the time he puts a ring on your finger to when he whisks you off the dance floor for the night! And for the bride who has everything under control but just needs an extra pair of eyes, I am available to help you piece all the details together.

I specialize in making your budget work for you, as I know how important it is to remember that there is a marriage to live out after the wedding day. Give me a call or send me an email and we can discuss how I can customize my packages to fit your wedding planning needs!

596380c424aad040 1327681478384 CA1
Centerpiece
Centerpiece
Couple
Couple
596380c424aad040 1327681478384 CA1

4 Reviews for Weddings by Juliet

Tricia · Married on 08/18/2012

We absolutely loved Juliet since the first time
    We met her! She helped really put our ideas for the wedding together and took care of the leg work in finding vendors, getting quotes, and setting everything up for our big day! We couldn't have been happier with our decision to hire a planner, we would recommend Juliet to all of our friends and family !

Sent on 10/04/2012

Sophia · Married on 07/30/2011

A wonderful wedding planner! Always on top of things and thinking one step ahead. We appreciated her flexibility, responsiveness, and experience. She was really understanding and just wanted what was best for us. She's detailed and thoughtful and that was what we needed! It was great to work together. =)

Sent on 01/20/2012

Esther · Married on 07/10/2010

Juliet is very friendly and approachable. She is someone whom you feel comfortable sharing your ideas and concerns. I felt that Juliet listened to our ideas and helped us plan the wedding the way we wanted. When we were not sure about something, she gladly offered good advices and encouragements that helped us through the uncertainties during the planning process.

Juliet is a very understanding person. She is flexible and was able to accommodate to our schedule to meet with us. She was responsive to our questions through personal meetings, emails and phone calls.

On the day of the wedding, Juliet assured me that any questions should be directed to her. She did a great job taking care of all the tasks from the biggest to the smallest details.

From a Christian perspective, I loved how she prayed with us during our meetings, which encouraged me to entrust the big day to God and reminded us that marriage is more important than the big day.

Sent on 01/24/2012

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets
    Bartlett Hills Golf Club & Banquets Banquet Halls

We can't say enough about Juliet's professinalism and enthusiasm in creating the most amazing weddings. Her organizational skills as welll as the personal, friendly approach at making the bride and groom feel as happy as they deserve on their wedding day cannot be understated. She is an absolute joy to work with and we at Bartlett Hills Golf Course couldn't recommend any one better!

• SPARK Entertainment
    SPARK Entertainment Wedding DJs

Juliet is very energetic, professional and detail oriented. The day of the event, she kept track of special events and made sure that last minute things were taken care of. It was a pleasure working with Juliet.

• Keren Sarai Photography
    Keren Sarai Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Juliet is delightful! She is a talented and wonderful person all around. Every bride should definitely have Juliet by their side the day of their wedding!!

• 2640 N. Windsor Drive Arlington Heights, 60004 See on map